Watkins Glen 0.2

Discussion in 'Locations' started by SLuisHamilton, Feb 11, 2012.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Great track but should be updated before I can have it in my online sessions. (Problems like ice sand causing getting stuck).

2. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

thks yo I should have read all posts (my bad) I see that others are having trouble .... I have just set up new to me computer and am paranoid about getting it stable I see the same message (rfactor has stopped working... etc) when I exit the game sometimes and that is a new glitch for this build and this machine it doesnt seem to effect how the game runs just shows up on exit

3. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

I have tried to load this track but it crashes my rF2 every time when loading within the sim. I have uninstalled it, deleted it and reinstalled the latest version, still crashes. I have seen videos of the track, it looks very nice, wish I could drive it. Hope it gets fixed, thanks for the effort.

4. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

There's so many truly terrible rf2 tracks at the moment !

5. Luke Thomas

Luke Thomas Registered

Great track but there is a small bug

Thanks for a great track. Only just bought the game and this is the first track I have downloaded and driven.
    There is one small bug I have found. On the NASCAR layout, sometimes the Marussia MR01 AI will lose control and spin at the chicane and then struggle to get out of the gravel. I've seen about 10 AI laps and this has only happened twice in a 30 car grid. I have not yet tried on the other layout with the chicane. I have build 134 and version 0.2 of the track.
    Other than this small bug, this is a superb track that I would recommend to anyone. :)

6. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Get Abriel's track torrent

There is a better Watkins.

You need, well you want latest build and 70sGlen v0.8

Don't ask me its origins, authenticity or permission. :)

I beyond worrying anymore.