Wanted: Remote live telemetry

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Elite Racing Association, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Elite Racing Association

Elite Racing Association Registered

Hi,

Is there anyone who is able to create a plugin and app allowing remote live telemetry, live timing, etc.? Better yet, is there any software which can do this already. I know of one or two web based apps, and standalone apps, but they lack functionality and features.

Thanks in advance.

2. 64r

64r Registered

I've been working on something for a while but it's not public yet (too busy with other stuff). Which apps have you looked at and what features are missing for you? I ask because you may have thought of something that I may have missed in my software that I should include in the public release.

3. Elite Racing Association

Elite Racing Association Registered

Some of the apps have live timing integrated, but are missing things like tire wear indicators, tire temperature indicators, Fuel load indicators, engine wear, brake wear. Other apps have all but live timing, or they have some features, but are missing others. There's no app which merges it all together.

I'm looking for something like an engineers screen/app. Where team managers/engineers can view realtime info about their drivers vehicles, their inputs, and some realtime data represented as graphs, similar to what you will have seen in motec. I have had access to an app which can do most of those things, BUT it can't do them all together. :)

EDIT: I can help you with any BETA testing you need, I can also get a couple of guys together to help you as well.