WANTED - Community Members that want to test the New Fanatec Wheel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeosPantera, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Sorry to post this in the wrong section but I only have seven days to find ten candidates that have the time, talent, reputation and the bit of cash needed to receive and review the new Fanatec Clubsport wheel and with both Rims.. This one and this one..

[​IMG][​IMG]

I mention the money because you have to leave a deposit of 50% value in order to test and I worry most community members will not have that available. For more info please check out the full post here **Fanatec-Community-Testing**-Post-Your-Resume!

If you and a group of friend(s) can pool the ~$450dollars/450euros needed as a deposit feel free to post your application too. The more people that use the equipment the better and more varied a review we can all expect and you will at the end of testing receive a full refund and Fanatec pays for shipping it back too.

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope to hear from a few of you in the other thread.

2. steve30x

steve30x Registered

I would love to test that. I thought the wheel and rim was only €600. Why is it €900? There is no way I could get €450 together in a week

3. sg333

sg333 Registered

Instant buy for me and ive been waiting since it was announced. The pricing really is premium so ill probably just get the Formula Rim to start, its €249 for the BMW rim alone :(

I'll pass on applying because ive no talent for reviewing stuff :p

Good luck!

4. steve30x

steve30x Registered

I will pass too. Thats a bit too expensive for me unless I was given enough time to save the deposit which would take five weeks.

5. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Perfect, this would be of great interest to me:) Count me in. I would love to review the wheel. I did test some of Fanatecs first wheels a few years ago through Tyka Racing League.

6. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Well then fill out a full resume in the other thread. Give all the info I need and we will see how many others are willing to do the same.

7. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Just wanted to bump this.. Only a few days left to get your name on the Poll.

8. Simon Hodge

Simon Hodge Registered

i ve posted and interested

9. LoPaN

LoPaN Registered

Im going to get the wheel once its released so add me to the poll for testing too.

10. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Your going to have to provide a bit more about yourself. Check the other thread to see what you need to post.