Want to be immortal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name: Olivier Prenten
    Colour: Red (because I was a real Schumacher/Ferrari fan)
    Number: 7 (because it's the number of championships he wins)
    Reason: "I dream rF, I think rF, I breath rF"

2. thorsen95

thorsen95 Registered

- Mathias Thorsen
    - Red
    - 11, 35, 46
    - Because I have followed rFactor since it's beginning. I love both rF1 and rF2 and can't wait until the final release of the game. I'm also an experienced sim racer and one of my rFactor videos have been in a Norwegian gaming show.

3. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

-Dmitry Kochetkov
    -Red
    -I am the worst of all speak English, and trying to say something. Correct operation RealRoad and graphics, add contrast. I believe in YOU! I work in a studio that makes PROsim rallycross, on your engine.

P.S. I vote for 1959nikos, Mario Morais, mclaren777, feels3, please be sure to include them! Sure!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
  4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

Full (REAL) name as it will appear in the software
    David O'Reilly
    - Color selection (for car design) from Red, White or Blue only.
    Red
    - Car number selection. First come, first served (by post order of those chosen), give three numbers and if all three of yours are taken by the time of your post, we'll choose another.
    10, 09,13
    - A short explanation of why you should be chosen.
    I've been racing sims initially on consoles since 1997. Have moved towards the simulation genre and away from "game genres" and RFactor was my ticket!
    In the RFactor game I followed the path ISI planned by doing seasons in R Factor Trainer, then Advanced trainer, F3 then finally Formual 1 (Williams BMW 2007). Along the way learned about setup and driving in this fabulous sim.
    I have now purchased a good gaming PC just for the purpose of being ready for RF2. When I was on Xbox my steering wheel selection was a Fanatec so that so I could migrate to RFactor and RF2. This means that my committment in financial terms to your games now exceeds UK£1000.
    I love the RFactor game/s
    I wrote the Advanced Drivers Guide for the F1 2010 and F1 2011 game (50,000+ downloads in 6 languages) which was later posted by its developer on their Facebook page. So I reckon if you put me as AI in RF2 it will show that developer "Whos The Daddy now".
    Only thing is that results lists will look weird If I'm in there with an AI called "David O'Reilly" too. Oh well I can live with that.
    Plus even though I am an Aussie, an Irish sounding surname will mix it up nicely with the other international names you will have.

Last but not least; as an AI in the RFactor trainer I believe that it's a critical moment in the new drivers open wheeler career. He needs to learn from fast but safe and wise AI who will also optimise setups and strategy in longer races. In addition If successful in my quest to be AI I would commit to make every new human driver feel very welcome whatever their pace.
    Sort of like slower Terry Fullerton with Senna

PS if successful, can I request that my AI persona be quite good with tyre strategy and wet pace?

5. crosschris

crosschris Registered

Chris McLellan
    Blue
    7, 34, 78
    Cos I'm naughty by nature, just like the rTrainer!

6. mudito

mudito Registered

-Aldo Zampatti
    -Blue
    -13, 24, 30
    -Because I'm the Southern-Most SimRacer in the world. I'm from Ushuaia (look). And from the same country as the great legend of F1, Juan Manuel Fangio.

thanks 4 the opportunity.

cheers!

7. Neuro

Neuro Registered

Mate Kiss
    Blue
    4, 82, 182
    Because Chuck Norris is my best friend! :D

8. AlessioCampigotto

AlessioCampigotto Registered

- Alessio Campigotto
    - Red
    - I own both rFactors, and have been an owner of rFactor 2 since the first day it came out. rTrainer was the only mod I played when I first got rFactor because I didn't know there were other mods on the internet!

9. razaltach

razaltach Registered

- George Stavrinos
    - White
    - 16, 02, 00
    - Because I bought the all-time membership since the first day of the beta, since I had faith in ISI and the rFactor series! rFactor is my favourite simulator although I am not a good driver, but I always try to keep my driving clean, without any single collision!

Thanks for doing this ISI! It would be really great to see some of your fans on track!

10. Richard Chmielewski

Richard Chmielewski Registered

Richard Chmielewski

White and Red(the colors of the Polish Flag) and Blue, cause I am now a U.S.A. citizen!

19, 007, 69

I love the products that ISI have made, from their early days of modding, to their latest product of rFactor2. I have had rFactor1 since it was in beta so many years ago. I supported the community by helping to convert tracks, and working with iDT. I have owned rFactor2 since it's public release also. If I find the time, maybe I can mod for this game also? Racing is my passion. Although I have never driven at speed, I love it! There is nothing more important to me then racing. The ladies love to hear that line! To be immortalized forever in a video game would be the greatest thing ever.

Thank you to everyone at ISI for the awesome people they are, and for everything they have given me.

11. corsa

corsa Registered

Eric Elliott
    Blue
    42, 29, 224
    Because it would be an honor to be a small part of my favorite racing sim series.

12. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

-Nikos Theodorikos
    -Blue
    -59, 95, 3
    -Immortality is proper for old people, like me :eek:

13. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

- Piero Mangano
    - Red
    - 22, 9, 12
    - Because the only game that i have installed on PC is rFactor !

14. RacerMike42

RacerMike42 Registered

Mike Anderson

42, 41, 40

I have been a fan of rFactor since I discovered it in 2007 and it has played a key role in my learning new tracks for real world racing, and brushing up on tracks that I haven't been to in a while. I believe that sims play an important role with real world racers as a training tool and I love to see RF taking it to the next level.

15. TOS

TOS Registered

-Nikita Prokopiev
    -White
    -8, 18, 87
    -Im feeling lucky

16. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

-Piero Favretti
    -Blue
    -11, 17, 99
    -The truth is...as an rF1 + rF2 fan, it would be an honor :)

17. Johan Östman

Johan Östman Registered

Johan Östman
    White
    Because I'm the world's fastest simracer =)

18. Nedo

Nedo Registered

-Nedo Radulovic
    -Red
    -why me? I'm an oldie, started my F1 carrier 1988 with Accolade's "Grand Prix Circuit", bout time to transform into an Ai now!

19. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

-Gorka Santisteban
    -White
    -Because I'd love to be inmortalized in rFactor2.

20. - Jimmi Allison
    - Red
    - 23, 3, 111
    - Been simracing since 1995 (F1 on Ps1) then up through all the games - since 2010 i´ve been running and endurance league and we are dedicated to rFactor. We will switch to rF2 (but only if i get my name in) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.