Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Oct 12, 2010.
A couple more notes about these:
1) You don't have to be posed exactly like the example above, you can be clapping, doing a fist pump, etc, just as long as your body fits in the space.
2) If you want to submit more than one in various poses, or wearing different clothes, that's fine.
3) We could also use some 60's style characters, so if anyone wants to play "dress up" with some old 60's style clothes and hair (no Hippies, please--doesn't fit the area in question ) we'd appreciate it. Likewise, if you have old photos of family members (in color, fairly good quality) and they wouldn't mind them being used in the game (again, Tim's note above concerning permission applies) that would be of great help, too...
4) If anyone is, or has a family member who is, a track worker we could use a few shots of them for background filler, as well. As you've seen from the Malaysia screenshots we now have 3D corner workers, but we could always use some 2D filler for distant areas...
5) Depending on how many responses we get we may be forced to use some people at one track, others at a second, etc. So, when the game comes out, if you don't see yourself in one location you will probably find yourself at another. In other words, we will do our best to include everyone who submits an image...
We'll be there with colleagues in the park! , I will send the mp
Brilliant! I'll be getting on this sharpish!
superb idea!simply brilliant! ;-)
Great idea, too bad that I dont have such pictures
How do you know some hippies aren't camping on the side of the Spa circuit??
I camped at Watkins Glen from 1968 through the '70's. That wasn't all tree leaves being burnt around camp fires.
Well sure, if I were doing an American track I'd expect... flower power.
I'll get a pic of me in marshall gear in a fortnight for your marshall's if you want
Any deadline on this? Cool idea btw.
The sooner the better But no real deadline as of yet...
We'll close the thread and edit the first post when we're done collecting guys. Thanks for the submissions so far.
would you need any shots of drivers? i need a reason to bust out the racing equipment and i can take some pictures of big rigs that you could use as 2d hauler rigs
Not really needed at the moment, I don't think. but, that said, we're always on the look out for good reference
lol look the fake ferrari t-shirt on 2nd pic! Good idea to let us be a part of the game! I'm going to make some photos!
Would next weekend be too late? I don't really have a decent camera here, and I thought I might ask my sister (Miah, which some of you might remember from the former RSC forums) to bring hers when she visits next weekend.
Separate names with a comma.