Waiting on server...no cars present on track

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by Robert Burns, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Robert Burns

Robert Burns Registered

Im using the latest build.
    When I host a race, the first time I join I can see all the AI cars and my friend I race with. All is well. If, however, we need to restart the race, I get a message saying "waiting on server..." . When I go on track in the car, there are no AI drivers or my friend visible. The cars are listed in the standings window, and they appear to be racing, but I see nothing on track. The situation is fixed if I exit, then rejoin, but if a restart needs to happen, then I am alone again with no cars visible.
    Any help on resolving this would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Robert Burns

Robert Burns Registered

I've been working on resolving this for days now. At this point, it must be a glitch inherent with the new UI. As no one seems to have an answer for this....guess I should go back to the old version, though I would prefer to stay with the new version. Is there any way of reaching studio 397 technical support other than through this forum?

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You can certainly try on discord, there are some very knowledgeable users as well who are more active on there. I had a quick search for similar reports but nothing very close showed up for me.

Robert Burns likes this.