[WIP] VW Polo G40 Cup

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Alex V., Apr 30, 2020.

1. Alex V.

Alex V. Registered

So you might know this mod from rF1... It was about time I transported it into rF2!
    We have a completely new dashboard with more detail (and a radio, but that's not going ingame lol).
    I've just made a quick conversion to see how fast the process would take as it's my first time ever specifically with rf2.

2020-04-19 (5).png
    Shader was made quickly in 3dsimed so I don't know what to improve in terms of DX11/PBR...

jlnprssnr, atomed, svictor and 10 others like this.
  2. GeraArg

GeraArg Registered

Looks great!
    :cool::cool:

3. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

the window you may need use windowshelinside or outside to have a normal look I think, and about PBR you can look at this https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/ibl-pbr-car-shader-assistance.64024/page-4
    but I suggest you should turn all the rf1 material which use cube map back to normal T1 or others. And if it's too bright you need to add albedo map https://docs.studio-397.com/developers-guide/ you can see here. But you need to adjust this to your car, otherwise maybe the tex will be too dark.
    This car looks nice and happy to see you digital apex back to modding ( I saw this mod some time ago

Mauro and Alex V. like this.
  4. Alex V.

Alex V. Registered

Thanks for the tips! Going to study it and post updated screenies when possible.

zxd1997, jlnprssnr and Mauro like this.
  5. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Any news about this @Alex V. ? Looks interesting..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020