VRC Formula NA 2018 new release

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by David Short, Jan 2, 2021.

1. David Short

David Short Registered

Just wanted to post this here in case any Indycar/Open Wheeler fans missed it. @Manfredk2 was kind enough to post this reply in an Older modding thread started by someone from the VRC mod team.(I have no affiliation with the mod just a big fan of the Indy/Cart series)

VRC has done a lot of mods for AC it appears that this is their first release for rF2. I really hope they follow up with their Formula NA 1999 so I can finally stop dreaming about a CART Extreme 1998 Update:D.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Raintyre, Schumi and buzz hornet like this.
  2. MiguelVallejo

MiguelVallejo Registered

I hope they also convert their lmp900 / lmp1 to rfactor2

David Short and atomed like this.
  3. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I'm very intrigued. I wonder how well it compares to Couties and Apex's versions. I do hope the rest of the catalogue would make its way over as well as that would fill a lot of holes in the rF2 library

David Short, Manfredk2 and Schumi like this.
  4. Vanisch

Vanisch Registered

I will buy the mod to show my support, as VCR has always developed good mods for AC.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    atomed likes this.
  5. Ferrari64

Ferrari64 Registered

Thanks for the support guys. I did not realise that there was a thread open already. We are going strong so far. Feedback is great however we want to improve as always. I hope we are going to improve from here on in. Let's get on this road together. Feel free to join our Discord: https://discord.com/invite/KCfB9UF

Vanisch likes this.