VRC 2018 GT3 Spring Series

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Depco, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Depco

Depco Registered

Valencia RT has been completed. OP was Updated with results.

2. Depco

Depco Registered

OP updated with Recap video from Zandvoort

3. Depco

Depco Registered

An absolutely nail biting race here this week. Lots of tough battles for position and battles against a tricky track. OP has been updated with the race results and look for the race recap video hopefully mid week.

JuanP006 likes this.
  4. Depco

Depco Registered

VRC has completed this series. OP has been updated with the results files for the race and a recap video of the Okayama race.

The Series Champion will be announced as soon as the points are completely tallied and finalized.

I would like to extend a big thank you to the drivers who participated in this series. The driving this season was excellent and made for very exciting races. Without drivers there would be no reason to host the league.

Special Thanks goes out to the following members and League Admins:

Matt Palla, Tom Lebouf, and Simon Jones for their administrative help in making this league and series so successful.
    Tom Lebouf for producing our advertisement poster.
    Sebastian Lukasik, Tom Lebouf, Juan Amaya for their work on the race recap videos.
    Sebastian Lukasik, Tom Kapusta, and Simon Jones for their hard work in designing and developing the Skins and Skin pack used in the series.
    Simon Jones for Administering our server in Europe.
    Paul Ibbotson for keeping the grass well manicured.
    All the wonderful members who donated to the league both financially and with their time.
    @Studio397 for continuing to develop rFactor 2 so those of us who demand the best sim possible can continue to enjoy this hobby.

If I forgot anyone please forgive me, I am pulling this all from the top of my head.

Our next Series, "VRC GT3 2018 Summer Series" will be announced in a week or two so keep an eye out and sign up once registration opens.

As always, thank you all and we'll see you on track.

JuanP006 and SimonJ like this.