VR Wishes

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by MarcG, Jan 31, 2017.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

• Pixels Per Display/Pixel Density as an In Game Option: Whilst other Sims have this outside the main game (for now) it is incredible frustrating to keep exiting/change/restart just to see the effect & FPS difference. The PPD is a vital part of getting the graphic settings and for that reason I firmly believe it needs to be in the games graphics menu from first implementation to the public, with HMDs I regard this setting as important as Resolution on a normal monitor.
    • Graphics Settings saved on a Per Track Basis: This has been wished for since I don't know when (!) simply because larger tracks hog resources more than smaller tracks, that's a given, so I hope this is something that can be added to the main game at some point in the near future. Not only does it benefit VR users but also all monitor users as well, it's time this became a feature if at all possible.
    • FPS Counter visible in VR: This is imperative from the first public build to go along with the PPD Option above, so we can see exactly what is happening with regards to FPS and whether ASW is kicking in or not.

That's all, for now :) Thanks S397

2. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

+VR sound , ( directional -where head points ) , this will be the first in a race sim -

DCS world has it and it really really adds to the immersion, would be really brill to have in a racing simulation & a no brainer

(of course its standard in the official VR demos/apps etc )

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  3. chrisbmxr

chrisbmxr Registered

There was no mention of VR in the latest roadmap ... Really hope it's implemented soon!

RF2 is by far my favourite sim, but I just struggle to get back into it since trying AC/iRacing with my CV1. The immersion is just so much better, even compared to my triples.

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Addition:
    • Drivers Arms with fully 360degree movement
    Mentioning this as some of RREs older driver models only turn 180degrees which is quite off putting, they are gradually working through and updating them by all accounts (and they already have in some cars). So it would be good if Studio397 were on top of this too if any RF2 driver animations suffer from the same thing, if they don't then ignore this one :)