VR Graphic settings help needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Jeffries, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Michael Jeffries

Michael Jeffries Registered

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to get into RFactor 2 now and I’ve been tweaking all my settings but my graphics still dont look that good

Can anyone recommend graphic settings for a Vive Pro?

I currently have an 8700k OC to 4.8ghz, 1080Ti ftw3 overclocked also, 32gb ram, running on m2 ssd and with an htc vive pro

Can Anyone with a similar setup recommend some graphic settings?

2. hangon

hangon Registered

I have similar setup, 7600 k cpu not overclocked, Im running supersampling at 1.6 ,all other settings at high except shadows medium, post processing off, with a vive, not pro, which runs at higher res( should look better?) ...thats as good as its going to look.. once the new shaders, lighting comes into effect beginning next year it should hopefully look better Also alot depends on the content you ate using...some mods do not look very good, where as the new 397 content looks pretty decent

3. Michael Jeffries

Michael Jeffries Registered

I think it's the content I was using also. i Tried lime rock and it looked like i was racing on a track from 1990. But then I tried Longford and it looked alot better.

I have to see which mods are the new ones, because some of them are incredibly old.

4. bravotangosix

bravotangosix Registered

Whats folks thoughts about Anti Aliasing vs Super Sampling. Which option gives the best results and which gives the best performance?