Vibration for Fanatec Wheels

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by DaniloJF, Sep 5, 2012.

1. DaniloJF

DaniloJF Registered

Hi, i wanted you guys to make work the vibration motors of the Fanatec wheels for curbs feeling and tire griping. I already know the software of FanaLEDs that gives you vibration when locking, but its not enough, its a very simple vibration and always with both motors at the same time.

I tried already almost all of the PC Sims and no one uses the vibration motors of my Fanatec wheel, and i think its because all the other wheels in the market like G25/7 and T500RS don't have vibration, only FF.

It would be great if you link the left vibration motor to the leftside wheels of the car, and the same with the otherside. Then you could feel when your locking the inside wheel, understeering, etc.
    I think there also a lot of diferent types of vibrations you can make with these motors like they do with gamepads.

I think this could really improve the feeling of the game, if its posible, because i really love the FF of this game.

2. coops

coops Banned

3. Vinceton

Vinceton Registered

IMHO, those motors are absolutely pathetic. They don't resemble anything, except maybe the ps3 dualshock controller.

4. DaniloJF

DaniloJF Registered

In Forza 4 they work very good, but you have pathetic FF in that game. I think that with a good vibration on Rfactor 2 you could feel a lot more the tires griping.

5. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

Wouldn't this be down to fanatec making a dll like the one for the clubsport pedal vibration?

6. carlos26

carlos26 Registered

Hello, I have FANATEC CSW steering wheel and noticed that the steering wheel vibrates too much, do not know if this can be fixed or not, but it is very very annoying ECES. That's how I have it configured. that's what I'm doing wrong? because when I walk by a piano, the vibration is excessive ......

SEN: OFF (This value must be left so that the game will put the degrees of rotation according to the mod)
    FF: 100
    SHO: 50
    ABS: 85
    LIN: OFF
    DEA: OFF
    DRI: OFF
    FOR: 90 (depends a bit of mod to play)
    SPR: OFF
    DPR: 100

FF ingame mod 1.20/1.40 depending on 0 and the other value below.

7. Coanda

Coanda Registered

@ Carlos - Matey in my opinion those FFB setting are way to high and you would be or sure receiving FFB clipping which leads to steering inaccuracy. You can track this with peddlemap plugin. This is why your wheel is oscillating.

Take a read of this it will change how you drive sims for ever and lead to more realistic experience and better lap times. Not to mention increasing the life of your CSW.

http://http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/9878-Changing-FFB-Strength-Will-Make-You-a-Better-Driver

I have a CSR Elite which has the same motors as CSW and my settings are usually 0.7-.08 Multi and 15-25 smoothness.

SPR Off & 100% DPR. Also what is the DPR % in your Windows setting? What cars do you drive? I always run a high SPR rate as I want a fast return to centre (snap oversteer) and for open wheels I run a touch of drift with reduced dampening settings and the opposite for road cars etc...

mm

8. carlos26

carlos26 Registered

I do not understand what you mean, I have to lower that oplugin? so that if the wheel it works perfectly? all I want is to remove the excesso of vibration only happens when I floor the piano