very slow uploads of the new Beta interface for a few days

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by gecervi, Oct 9, 2020.

1. gecervi

gecervi Registered

Good evening, I do not understand why the new Beta interface, It has been a few days, that very slow in loading the game, since I start it from Steam to enter and drive the car, 5 minutes pass, before it wasn't like that, Did something happen? I would like the developers to answer me, can you help me?,I've had this problem for more or less 4 days, before it was slower than the old interface, but never say never it took 6 minutes to start the game, are you updating the new Beta interface?

2. gecervi

gecervi Registered

I discovered that the problem was a corrupt file in the folder: "USERDATA", I deleted it and reverts it, now everything is ok

3. CIP060

CIP060 Registered

If you tell us what the file is it would also be useful for those who have this problem

Lazza likes this.
  4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I asked the same on discord. Might have been the whole folder and the file is an assumption; could have been .rcd files or something slowing things down. Anyway, we'll see if we get an answer.

5. Kahel

Kahel Registered

Could also be the first loading was slow... but not the second one thanks to some sort of caching system.
    I know I didn't race for a few months... and when I came back, a few days ago, the first loading seems really slow... but the next loading felt a lot faster...(new UI)
    Not sure, might do some testing with other track and content...

6. Lazza

Lazza Registered

This was being posted about for about 2 days on discord, so not just a first load thing :D

7. Kahel

Kahel Registered

I'll do some testing before and after trying to delet 'userdata' then.

8. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Registered

good morning, i don't know what the corrupt file was, i just kept the controller file saved earlier, the rest i deleted it with the same folder, now it loads fast and everything is ok!

Lazza likes this.