Version 1120

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by petrolhead, Jun 17, 2020.

1. petrolhead

petrolhead Registered

Has anyone been having any sort of problems with the latest version of RF2

reason i ask is i have had rf2 for at least two years but since the latest update i seem to have hanging and crashing problems

another guy i play with who has been a RF2 since release is now having VR problems

and another guy is having ffb that suddenly stops working

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

The latest version is 1120

Have you verified files?

I and others are using VR with no problems, he'll have to create a support ticket with as much information as possible.

See above

:)

3. petrolhead

petrolhead Registered

Title corrected :oops:

i was not wanting to get into specifics, just trying to see if anyone else was experiencing any problems

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The answer would be yes, but there are always people having problems. The 24h race was on this build, with very few issues realistically.

Better for people with an issue, new or not, to post and give details - if it's common we can help, if it's new and unusual at least then it's known instead of just anonymous issues.

5. Narrowbackwing

Narrowbackwing Registered

Rf2 runs ok in vr provided you have a half decent system , one of the biggest issues people have is setting there graphics way to high , I've been guilty of this over the past year - i would increase the settings thinking its running good so why not get a bit more out of it ------ and then /stuttering/ frame drop / /freezes, shit there was an update last week thats the problem lol ---- no no is was my doing as i forgot what i had done over the last / year /months.
    Anyways i do feel what we have now with Vr will never be updated by studio 397 .

6. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Explain?

7. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Explain, explain, explain! ? :p

PS. Daleks FTW :D