Vehicle status on lcd display doesn't work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gepp, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Gepp

Gepp Registered

From 590 build vehicle status display don't work: no damage, no tires temperature and wear. The display is trasparent grey.

i have (for 770 build and 798 build):

• Uninstall rfactor2 using the uninstall feature.
    • Delete the entire rfactor2 installation folder, and any rfactor2 related folder in your My Documents folder (to remove any user data files).
    • delete the local license file: Navigate to your “C:\Users\<Your Windows Username here>\AppData\Roaming\.rFactor” folder and delete the files within (you can type this in your Windows Explorer address bar or navigate to it by first disabling “Hide system files and folders” in your folder settings (see windows documentation for more info)).
    • downloaded the most recent build of rfactor2 from the appropriate downloads page of rfactor.net and install it into a new clean folder. For rfactor2, using the Content Installer download is best because you can then test the game with minimal content.
    • reactivate the game in rfactor2, run the launcher, select the Purchase tab, then select Reactivate.
    • Run rfactor2 with the minimum content and with NO 3rd party community created mods/addons/plugins...

But vehicle status doesn't want to work

Thanks

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Same for me.
    Don´t know anymore since when. (I think since b 660)
    Difference: Temps in degrees are displayed, rest not!

3. Termite

Termite Registered

Same here, I can hit anything at any speed and no damage on display

4. Dan Minges

Dan Minges Registered

I also have no color tire temp or damage on LCD. Temp numbers show fine. Really need this!