vehicle parts position, pivots and animations.

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by websta, Feb 26, 2012.

1. websta

websta Registered

Ok, well I modeled a vehicle and unwrapped it, this took about a week. Now I am stuck in a confounded loop, trying to get all the parts to show correctly. They seem to have a mind of their own with no bounds. Things dont look right in either the showroom or on the track. I am only viewing the car in the pit as it will crash the game if I actually try to drive it.
    ATM I am just trying to get the rims, tyres, spindles and suspension arms in the right position, I have not even tried to get the the spring dampers or brake hoses to animate yet (i dont see any info about that)
    Any help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
  2. websta

websta Registered

View attachment 1395

here you can see the wheels are not at the correct x,y, ,(max) or x, ,y,(rF2) and the chassis is not at the correct position.
    In Max all parts are correctly positioned in relation to each other. The wheels height are set at zero, the chassis and main body are set at 0,0,0,
    Everything had looked fine in showroom view, then things changed (i attached a windscreen to the main body) and now how ever hard I try I have no conscious control over where all these 44 parts are meant to reside.

3. websta

websta Registered

4. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

You seem to know how to set pivots and such in 3Ds Max, so I believe that your GEN-file is wrong somehow. Can be quite a "mess" with all the 44 parts :D

5. D1Racer

D1Racer Registered

How does your gen file look? What I have found is that if the syntax's are in the wrong place it can make a big mess. How I've done it is that between SLOT <ID> and the next instance have no } then between every other instance have a }.

Hope this helps.

6. websta

websta Registered

my gen file looks ok. I think..
    There are one or two things need changing like mirrors and I need to make some LOD models...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// This file specifices how to generate the vehicle graphics.
    // It is pointed to by one or more *.veh files.
    //
    // All information except tokens are copied directly.
    // Tokens have the format "<value>" where value is one of the following:
    // ID - this is replaced by the proper slot identification (000, 001, etc.), or
    // 1,2,3,etc - this is replaced by the first 1,2,3 characters of the
    // vehicle filename
    // VEHDIR - this is replaced with the proper vehicles directory (e.g. E:\Data\season01\vehicles)
    // TEAMDIR - this is replaced with the proper team directory (e.g. season01\vehicles\williams)
    // SPIN - for the vehicle spinner in the options only
    // NOTSPIN - for everything EXCEPT the vehicle spinner
    // LOW - low detail only
    // MED - medium detail only
    // HIGH - high detail only
    // MAX - maximum detail only
    // DASHLOW - low detail dash
    // DASHHIGH - high detail dash
    //
    // Example:
    // For slot #2 using the vehicle file "nicecar.veh", the line
    // "Instance=SLOT<ID> MeshFile=<123>gva.MTS" would be replaced with
    // "Instance=SLOT002 MeshFile=nicgva.MTS"

//----------------------------------------

SearchPath=<VEHDIR>

SearchPath=Ferrari_156
    SearchPath=<VEHDIR>Ferrari_156\maps
    SearchPath=<VEHDIR>cmaps_maps
    SearchPath=Ferrari_156\maps
    MASFile=Ferrari_156\Ferrari_156.mas
    MASFile=cmaps.mas

//----------------------------------------

Instance=SLOT<ID>
    {
    Moveable=True
    //------------------------------------MAX CAR SETTINGS---------------------------------------------
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(15.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(15.0) LODOut=(40.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(40.0) LODOut=(100.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(100.0) LODOut=(500.0) Reflect=NoLOD
    //------------------------------------HIGH CAR SETTINGS--------------------------------------------
    <HIGH> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(10.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(10.0) LODOut=(30.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(30.0) LODOut=(70.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(70.0) LODOut=(500.0) Reflect=NoLOD
    //------------------------------------MED CAR SETTINGS---------------------------------------------
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(17.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(17.0) LODOut=(50.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(50.0) LODOut=(500.0) Reflect=NoLOD
    //------------------------------------LOW CAR SETTINGS---------------------------------------------
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(5.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(5.0) LODOut=(10.0) ShadowCaster=(True, Solid)
    <MAX> MeshFile=Ferr_156_Body_Max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(10.0) LODOut=(500.0) Reflect=NoLOD
    //------------------------------------SHADOW AND COLLISION OBJECTS---------------------------------
    MeshFile=rter_coll.gmt Render=False CollTarget=True HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(200.0)
    MeshFile=rter_undershadows.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False AmbientObject=(True,Texture)

Actor=VEHICLE

Instance=COCKPIT
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_chassis_max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_CockpitParts.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_seat.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_cgauges.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_lmirror_in.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=False
    MeshFile=rter_rmirror_in.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=False
    MeshFile=rter_lmirror.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rmirror.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rain_plane_cpit.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(2.0) Reflect=False
    MeshFile=rain_plane_cam.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False ShadowReceiver=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(15.0) Reflect=False

}
    Instance=WHEEL
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_SWheel.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(10.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_SWheel.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(10.0) LODOut=(150.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=Cockpit_parts
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_CockpitParts.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(15.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=Chassis
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_chassis_max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(15.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_chassis_max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(15.00) LODOut=(30.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_chassis_max.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(30.00) LODOut=(150.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=Lmirror
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=rter_lmirror.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(150.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=Rmirror
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=rter_rmirror.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(150.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=Seat
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_seat.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(30.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=Exhaust
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_Pipe_L.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(30.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_Pipe_R.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(30.0) Reflect=True
    }
    <STARTUPGRADES>

<STOPUPGRADES>

////////////////////////////////////SUSPENSION///////////////////
    Instance=DEBRIS5
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_FL_Top.gmt CollTarget=true HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DEBRIS6
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_FL_Bot.gmt CollTarget=true HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DEBRIS7
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_FR_Top.gmt CollTarget=true HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DEBRIS8
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_FR_Bot.gmt CollTarget=true HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DEBRIS9
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_BL_Top.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DEBRIS10
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_BL_Bot.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DEBRIS11
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_BR_Top.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DEBRIS12
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Strut_BR_Bot.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    }

I'll need to post this in two halves

7. websta

websta Registered

/////////////////////////////////////////////////TIRES////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////LEFT FRONT TIRE AND SPINDLE//////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Instance=LFTIRE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_FL_Tyre.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_FL_Rim.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Brakedisk_FL.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0)
    }

Instance=LFSPINDLE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_Spindle_FL.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    }

/////////////////////////////////RIGHT FRONT TIRE AND SPINDLE/////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Instance=RFTIRE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_FR_Tyre.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rf_tire_med.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(20.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rf_tire_low.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(50.00) LODOut=(300.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_FR_Rim.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rf_rim_med.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(20.00) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rf_rim_low.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(40.00) LODOut=(300.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Brakedisk_FR.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0)
    }
    Instance=RFSPINDLE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_Spindle_FR.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    }
    /////////////////////////////////LEFT REAR TIRE//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Instance=LRTIRE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_BL_Tyre.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_lr_tire_med.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(20.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_lr_tire_low.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(50.00) LODOut=(300.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_BL_Rim.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_lr_rim_med.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(20.00) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_lr_rim_low.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(40.00) LODOut=(300.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=LRSPINDLE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_Spindle_BL.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_r_lrtshads.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False AmbientObject=(True,Texture)
    }

/////////////////////////////////RIGHT REAR TIRE/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Instance=RRTIRE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_BR_Tyre.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rr_tire_med.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(20.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rr_tire_low.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(50.00) LODOut=(300.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_BR_Rim.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(20.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rr_rim_med.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(20.00) LODOut=(40.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_rr_rim_low.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=(True, Solid) LODIn=(40.00) LODOut=(300.0) Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=RRSPINDLE
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Ferr_156_Spindle_BR.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=rter_r_rrtshads.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False AmbientObject=(True,Texture)
    }
    Instance=REARBRAKES
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=Brakedisk_BL.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    MeshFile=Brakedisk_BR.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowCaster=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(50.0) Reflect=True
    }
    /////////////////////////////////////// Driver test----------------------------------------
    Instance=HELMET
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=rter_Helmet.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(250.0) ShadowCaster=False Reflect=True
    }
    Instance=DRIVER
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=rF2_generic_driverB.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(10.0) ShadowCaster=False Reflect=True
    AnimFile=rter_steer.ANM
    }

/////////////////////////////////RAINLIGHT//////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Instance=RAINLIGHT
    {
    Moveable=True
    MeshFile=rter_rainlight.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.00) LODOut=(250.0) ShadowReceiver=False ShadowReceiver=False Reflect=True
    }
    }

I have also edited spinner.gen, Tires.tbc, .hdv and susp.pm
    Thanks for your replys.
    I have not added all 44 parts yet as you can see and some things need removing and some adding.
    Some parts i'm not sure how to include like the brake hoses and the spring damper. Do we use .anm?
    Are there any good tutorials on this small but graphically critical item.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
  8. websta

websta Registered

Can you see anything wrong in the gen file?
    Not all parts are included at this stage, I have yet to figure out how the susp.pm file works, I can see the names of various parts in there that seem to bear no relation to anything in the gen files, not sure how that works. ? ?

9. Johannes Rojola

I cant point out any major error. What I suggest you to do is to start the GEN file all over again, and add parts one by one and you can then instantly see if something goes wrong.

10. bison160

bison160 Registered

Try a reset xform on all objects, then set pivot only to 0,0,0. Re export and it should be fine.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention that your wheels and anything that is attached to the hub that will move will need the pivot to stay where you want them to rotate around ie; the center of the wheel, etc.

11. websta

websta Registered

Thanks for your reply.
    The pivot for the steering (spindle) is not in the same position as 'the centre of the wheel'. Does this mean, I need to place the pivots for the rim and tyre in the same position as the pivot for the steering? if I do, graphically this works, but I have no idea if this will work ingame, as so far I cannot run this vehicle ingame as it just crashes the game with no errors.

12. websta

websta Registered

I did that and.... I instantly saw, after adding body then chassis, that things were still not right... It was then that I noticed I had renamed (in max) the chassis, and had been exporting this over and over, and with wrong name it just sat in my maps folder not being picked up by the code, whoops my bad, this fixed now, chassis and body now aligned in respect of each other in both showroom and track. In track, body and chassis are sitting low and wheels, spindles, brakeDisk have wrong y position.
    I have looked at the susp.pm and tried to edit it with no results so far. I am not quite sure how this file works, as the names of the objects in there dont seem to correlate with anything in the other code files. This .pm file does indeed look like the place to set up the suspension physically, i'm just not sure how to get the graphics wired at the same time.
    Any help..... would make my day : )

13. Johannes Rojola

If I recall right, PM file should not have any affect on how the car looks graphic wise. Some HDV settings however have effect on that, but I don't think that's either the case here. Where does your PM and HDV originate? Have you made big changes? I really suggest only to edit PM file with this tool: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Suspension Editor You can have visual look at the things there, it helps a lot, definitely at least to see if some parts are way wrong.

I think you should revert the workflow in state before you did this, it sounds very odd that such would cause problems like this. Did your tires, suspension parts, spindles etc work correctly before you made the windscreen change?

14. websta

websta Registered

Here's how it's looking
    Showroom looks as it should.

View attachment 1420

Pit view 3rd view, looks like the body is too low. The top wishbones look stretched to the spindles

View attachment 1421

At the rear the wheels are not inline with the suspension wishbones, whole body is too low.

View attachment 1424

Cockpit view looks like the body is too low along with the driver, cockpit parts and steering wheel.

View attachment 1425

15. Johannes Rojola

I have had similar troubles once. It is related to either spindles, suspension parts (if the are instanced as DEBRIS), or tires/rims. From GMT export settings make sure none of the parts is HAT or Collidable. I must say it is easy to mess everything up with spindles built wrong.

16. websta

websta Registered

ok, now I removed HAT and collide from everything, my suspension looks no different and now the body is floating hi and chassis is still dug into the floor. (in track view)
    the reverse of that is happening in showroom.
    Thanks for that tho, it is at least another thing accounted for that I had not remembered from rF1 as I never made an open wheel back then.

View attachment 1432

View attachment 1433

One minute everything is fine in the showroom but not on the track, next thing is, nothings right at all, hehhe
    like trying to catch a magic rabbit

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
  17. Johannes Rojola

Im running out of ideas. Try removing suspension parts and spindles from gen, and see if the rest parts are correctly positioned.

18. Goat

Goat Registered

Double check the PIVOT Point of the objects that only load with the gen file. It looks to me that an object that does not load with the spinner file is causing the problem. It is probably driver related. Try commenting out objects in the gen file until you find the offender.

19. websta

websta Registered

20. websta

websta Registered

still stuck in the mud, but, not sure why the lower front wishbones have suddenly decided they are actually interested in the spindles

View attachment 1439