Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 19, 2017.
In RF2, this car has no push-to-pass?
Also curious about P2P, is this functional on these cars?
Thank you for bringing this mod to rFactor2.
Any updates to this MOD yet, nice so far.
URD does not update even paid mods.
Oh please for what you payed at least they didn't sold you ripped models you enjoyed it before the latest rf2 updates and they said we will have news soon...
I never wrote that URD sold me horrible models.
I heard "soon" last 3 years.
This wasn't their mod. Yes it is their models, but they only released this for AC. They allowed this conversion.
This is my recollection as well.
Mirror is hard too see anything. Please fix quikly
I'm not usually a guy for bumping threads, but as I'll be at Indy again this year, I've been in a Formula Light (Indy Lights) kick lately. I know that this was just a beta, not supported by URD themselves. But I feel that this was a under appreciated mod that fell under the radar. I hope that by bumping it up, some one with more ability that me would be able to update it to the newer rF2 standards. The Formula lights would slot in perfectly with the S397 Tatuus cars (New USF2000 and Pro 2000 - New Pro Mazda), and Coutie's Indycar 2018 mods and DLC.
What size tyres do they use? I can see most of the other specs but not tyres
Hmm.... good question. I found rim size, but not tire size
I'm going to reach out on FB to the series and a team or two to see if I can find that info.
Thanks! Same rim size as DW12/18 so guess tyres are less in diameter. Could be wrong. I'd give it a go in my free time
it can be worth?
This is what I got when I messaged the series on FB:
240 and 330/600.
Was just doing some research.
There is a low downforce upgrade that is listed as "Short Oval". Unfortunately what I can see is that the low downforce kit is only used at Indy. The set up used is not very Indy.
According to the schedules, the only short oval they do/did was Iowa. Homestead Gateway were also on, but what I can see it is using the road course aero.
So it looks like there will need to be a corrected short course upgrade and an Indy specific upgrade.
But again, thanks again @StrawmanAndy for taking a look if you are able to get the time!
I have deleted all URD mods from my HD and from my backup HD. I think it´s useless to keep those mods using useful space needed by others.
Just figured I'd bring this up, even though yesterday was probably a better day for it. I'm at the Indycar Weekend this weekend at Road America. If you need me to try and get some reference pictures of anything, let me know.
So I did a bit of work. Very few changes were made to the original mod by Piero asr mangano. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.
Please uninstall the previous version.
Here is the Readme/Change Log
Special thanks and Credits:
- Physics/Sounds/Driver are ISI/S397 and updated. (From the original mod, no changes)
- Conversion was done by Piero asr mangano, so big big thanks for the work!
- 3d and base skins are URD content
- Some Material assistance by @Coutie
- Indy Lights 2019 skins done by Arjanren on RaceDepartment - THANK YOU for allowing the skin conversion and templates!
- IBL/PBR Shaders applied - WCCARBODY
- Made the Carbon_D.dds texture as a WC (WCEXTRA1). Done to allow the side stickers
- Redid the il15_Chassis_A.gmt as that was not mapped like the B and C LODs.
- Added Indy Lights 2019 skins by Arjanren
- Cars are located under “Indy Lights 2019” in the car selection menu
- Orig URD skins under “Indy Lights 2019 / URD”
- Indy Lights 2019 - Real Skins from the Series
- Formula Lights - Real skins and URD / custom skins
- Finish the Chris Windom #17 skin - Was provided as is by Arjanren
- Fix Error when creating a new stand alone skin (Any ideas? https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/ibl-pbr-car-shader-assistance.64024/#post-999022 )
- AI driver .rcd
- Preview Icons
- Change the upgrade.ini to say “Indy” instead of “Short Oval” for the low down force wings
- (Maybe needed?) Car region settings
- (Maybe needed?) New material settings on rims and carbon_D.dds
- (Maybe?) Have a short oval package with using the Indy suspension settings with the road course aero
- (I can’t do) New Physics
Separate names with a comma.