*Update your PC Specification*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarcG, Jan 16, 2014.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Just a quick notice that may help Devs and troubleshooting, I've noticed a few people bemoaning that others just have "Windows 7" or "Windows 8" as their PC Spec and nothing else. Knowing that I did mine ages ago I went to update it with my overclock details and found all my Specs wiped clean bar the Operating System.

Seems one of the maintenance updates to the forum could of wiped everyones, so just an alert to double check yours and if blank please update it.

That is all.

2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

A fellow gtx780 owner and myself were talking just yesterday how we have great frame rates and no problems. Sorry for OT, just saying. :D

3. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Yep. They had gone after a major forum update. :)

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

cool thanks for confirming :)

5. tjc

tjc Registered

Mmm... that`s strange.

After seeing this thread I checked mine and they`re still there, they don`t seem to have been removed by the update...

6. datanode

datanode Registered

:D I hope one day to join that club :)

7. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Yes join us !! lol

780ti resulted in all my small glitches going away , what i thought was server lag was indeed a lack of horsepower as it runs smooth as silk with 20+ drivers now! so point is Rf2 with the latest equipment, for me anyway, drives incredibly well ! and sys info updated !

8. datanode

datanode Registered

Cool! I was looking at the 780ti, maybe when the 8 series comes out. Not sure, it definately looks like a good buy, especially with rf2 involved. Kinda wished they had not limited the ram due to the titan though. I would like a multi screen setup but, I guess that is far off for now anyway ;)

On another note I upped the graphics on things I could and effects to highest and full AA on with 16x AF

Road reflection on and env reflection on and the grass and things still don't look as good as others, so guess that my AMD card will never run as well and never look as good?