Update for older cars? Specifically Formula 2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joenathan3005, Dec 9, 2016.

1. joenathan3005

joenathan3005 Registered

Alright, that USF2000 car is nice, but how about Formula 2? I think not only is it a more exciting car, but it can use an update or two.

Any plans on updating past ISI content? I'd like to see that be a priority compared to "new" content, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks.

bwana likes this.
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

3. joenathan3005

joenathan3005 Registered

cool.

delete this lol

4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Is good to know they are looking a older cars also .
    The Formula 2 is one of the only cars i just cant get any good FFB out of with my Fanatec GT2? To me there is something wrong with its setup and having no caster adjustment does not help but i guess is realistic .

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

The F2 is a mess. It's not realistic, except perhaps in some theoretical paper/numerical/database sense. No race driver would step into a car and drive what we feel with Fanatec wheels. I am sure we will get a car that feels a lot more like the USF2000 soon enough. The S397 update cycle could not possibly be slower or less responsive than what we had in the past. The USF2000 (and the new GT500) proves that the default settings for rF2 and for the Fanatec produce sublimely amazing results when the car is programmed properly.

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  6. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

I havean idea...please delete the F2 from the game content and give us a GP2 car...

7. stonec

stonec Registered

The problem with ISI update cycle was that they updated a couple of cars per year very thoroughly, but that still left for example 80% of the historic content without any attention. AMS, AC and other sims release new features and updates for all content together with new builds. I see no reason why this shouldn't also become the model with S397.