United Sim Racers- Season 1 finale- Le Mans 1 hour race- fill the grid!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by TIG_green, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Bouillabaise

Bouillabaise Registered

Thanks to everyone for this great event. The level was pretty good indeed. For my part : good quali lap (the best lap i've ever done on this track, so proud !) but terrible lack of training to stay an hour on the black stuff (crashed 3 times, and finished the race after 30min ... in the rail ..). Find the braking limit is quite difficult on this car (the Indianapolis turn ... oh god ..).
    I'll post an onboard later. And Hedlund ... omg ... Hedlund ... you crazy man ! ;)

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I recorded from a replay tonight with Bandicam but the quality turned out to be pretty poor. Don't know how long the upload would take... files are grazy big, 10-14 gb :eek:

Anyway, wanted to say that if somebody knows how to do this better then it would be a great thing :) The race footage is awesome and would be great to show it to others!

And btw, Jani, nice skin :)

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  3. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

My adobe premiere trial has expired, otherwise I'd love to do some sort of review video... Aaaand, the rf2 replay fidelity is really poor even on highest (except your own car), so for best quality you would need the server replay file in full fidelity (from j-holley, the admin, I guess?). Otherwise all cars but your own are floating around and doesn't look good at all.

I made this one from SR4L's Nordschleife race last year :D

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Nice one Rikard, far superior to the stuff I would manage to create (not that our race wasn't good enough, it was great :))

Little bit of floating isn't a deal breaker imo but of course the fidelity could be much better.

I'll see how much time it will take to upload some of my stuff...probably too long with my 1 mb upload speed :(

So help needed ;)

5. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

10-14 GB is simply too big. That 19 minutes video I made is 2,5 GB and probably it could be much smaller too.
    You could download https://creative.adobe.com/en/products/premiere you have 30 days trial.

You can also use it to save your video in another format and make it smaller

6. nascar2112

nascar2112 Registered

I can upload the server replay file, i dont want to look at that race personally

7. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

ok, lets see what you got there :)

8. Bouillabaise

Bouillabaise Registered

Exclusive onboard camera ;)

9. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Nice vid Bouilla, what are youre wheel settings? I'm asking because i don't hear any rattling of your g27

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9195 met Tapatalk

10. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Unfortunate mistakes, otherwise nice driving :)

Thanks for this video! I have have to consider getting gloves if that would make me faster :D

11. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

"F***!" :D

12. Bouillabaise

Bouillabaise Registered

Thanks :) I don't know if gloves make it faster, but it make it less painful, especially for long training sessions and races.

In game my ffb is set to 0.65 and the smoothing is 4. In Logitech's profiler it's, from the start : 100% / 0% / 0% / unchecked / 0% / unchecked / 900° / checked

13. argo0

argo0 Registered

That's exactly how I have my G27, except I have 107% in profiler