Two wheeled support, RFPro?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crankee Stroka, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crankee Stroka

Crankee Stroka Registered

Hello ISI
    I am a pro tech in RL. For years I have wanted to make my own Motorcycle riding/racing related simulator. This would ideally incorporate a very intricate maintainence and development program.
    Eg: 1. Front axle nut not torqued correctly? Loose axle affects handling progressively and eventually drops out.
    2. Valve/actuator clearances progressively alter affecting performance and resulting in possible exhaust valve burnout if maintenance not undertaken etc.

My simulator would be purely for my own enjoyment, however if I find that this is the niche I have been looking for, I would look to make it availabe for others when the content was up to scratch.
    It would be aimed more at technically oriented folk and (ideally), would also serve as an educational experience. The best case scenario is that it might be an addition or aid to formal training somehow.

I am not particularly interested in others comments and I do realise how complicated this whole thing would be to replicate in 3D/code/anims etc etc.
    If you happened to be a wealthy technician in my sim, you could always employ a few of the grid girls to do your maintenance for you, and just sit back in your garage and watch. :p HELL YEAH! ;)

Is it possible that RF2 or even RFPro might allow me to do this? :)

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

partner@imagespaceinc.com :) We do license our engines and you are welcome to discuss. rF2 isn't available yet for this though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.