[REL] Tv Plugin

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gerald Jacobson, May 12, 2014.

1. McFlex

McFlex Registered

2. Subzidite

Subzidite Registered

got some issues - my issue is

- I want the Tv Plugin to act normally after I start the race and then "Exit to Monitor"
    - dont want my car to appear in race , just only AI I set - Exit to monitor then sit back enjoying it

yeah there was a big problem

I Set the .ini in scrolling banner on top to enable for showing it in replay (which I assume it's same when i exit to monitor after greenlight)

After I click "RACE" the overlay would appear normally like this
    [​IMG]

for Some Reason , after I "Exit to Monitor" it would gone and only this appears
    [​IMG]

Problem is , After I Restart Race a couple times or let the car stayed until one of the sectors gone yellow or keep restarting. The Plugin would work like the first picture even my car wasnt on race now. I want that to happen normally. Not restart session - rinse/repeat until it works

Any Fix?

3. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Would anyone know of a solution to this?

The scrolling banner timing gaps between drivers. The timing gaps are very whacky and all over the place. They change to a 1 second gap, to a 50 second gap and everything in between.

This problem also happens with the timing gaps when they cross the start/finish line.

This happens at every track and with every car. I have tested this with older builds of rfactor, and have uninstalled and installed the plugin again, but with no success.

This happened all of a sudden and I've got no idea what the issue is.

4. Heath J

Heath J Registered

Has anyone had an issue with audio getting out of sync when broadcasting and using GRTV? I suspect the replay function is causing a sync issue. Basically, the audio starts to lag behind the video. At first, I thought it was a streaming issue. Now, I suspect it is the result of using the replay function. McFlex helped me fix the problem with the replay function not rewinding to the event. I'm wondering if hitting R to manually replay initially causes a sync issue on a recording....or if using the "replay selected event" is doing it. Any ideas? I am recording the races to an MP4 using OBS.

Here is an example. Follow my switching from trackside view to cockpit...then back to trackside. You can clearly hear, as I go back to trackside, the audio is delayed about 1-2 seconds. The switch back to trackside happens at ~52:34.

5. sven98g

sven98g Registered

Hey, I have a problem with the plugin. Our league is using Skin tranfer and everytime there is a new skin loading, the game crashes. Does anyone has a solution ? Do I have to activate it inside of the plugin somewhere ?

6. Heath J

Heath J Registered

Are you using a customized drivers.ini file that points to an avatar? Just a shot. If so...make sure the info (driver's name, img src, and driver number) all jive with the new info.

What you might try is just exiting the server, then reconnecting after the drivers arrive. I know it's a pain.

7. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? The timing gaps between drivers is playing up, going from a second apart to 5 seconds and then all over the place. You can see the video above at the top of the screen. Just skip to the middle and you can see what I mean.

8. Commandoss

Commandoss Registered

Download link doesn't work.

9. AMillward

AMillward Registered

I'm pretty sure the Virtual Enurance Championship ran a TV Overlay for Le Mans this year. And the broadcasts ran DX11

10. Georg

Georg Registered

Does anyone know a plugin which only controls the camera but without the overlay? I would love to have only the remote console but not the overlay(since it is not working in dx11)

RoWo likes this.
  11. RoWo

RoWo Member

Good question!

12. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Drone plugin?

13. Heath J

Heath J Registered

Try creating an alternate profile setting in your multi_category.ini (or use the lingo in the gt-series.ini) that shuts off all of the widgets. Look in the gt-series.ini for profile settings that might do the trick for you. Pay attention to the code for profiles 3 and 4.

14. Heath J

Heath J Registered

Try creating an alternate profile setting in your multi_category.ini (or use the lingo in the gt-series.ini) that shuts off all of the widgets. Look in the gt-series.ini for profile settings that might do the trick for you. Pay attention to the code for profiles 3 and 4.

15. RoWo

RoWo Member

Tried this, but didn't work. You got it to work?

16. Heath J

Heath J Registered

It does work for me. Make sure you scroll back up a little and set the number of profiles to match the number of profiles you've created. So...if you have profile.1 and profile.2, set the number of profiles to 2. LEFT CTRL D will toggle you through the profiles. I just tested the code from profile.4 in the gt-series.ini and it worked fine. I copied it into the mullti-category.ini and changed [profile.4] to [profile.2] ,since I only use two profiles.

17. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Is there a way to not have to scroll through the profiles? For instance if you have three created profiles, it would be nice to just decide which one you want up.

18. RoWo

RoWo Member

Just to be clear. You got it to work with DX11?
    Maybe you can post your complete INIs here?

19. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

20. RoWo

RoWo Member

The Overlay is one thing. Important for me is the functionality of the integrated camera control plugin (GRTVPluginConsole.exe) without Overlay on DX11. So I wanna deactivate the overlay but use the Camera Control Tool.

Fuzzbox and Georg like this.