[REL] Tv Plugin

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gerald Jacobson, May 12, 2014.

1. Forgot about that Tomas - would that be possible too - and once again huge thank you - probably need to donate more :)

2. Gerald Jacobson

Gerald Jacobson Registered

Plugin v1.9.0 available (only plugin have changed)
    - Add a parameter in GRTvPlugin.ini to tell if the driver data should be reinitialized when the driver name changed (like it was until today and it is the default behavior) or reinitialized only when SlotId change (keep all data when there is a driver swap)

Please give me a feedback for those of you interrested in this new feature as i cannot test it

To activate it, edit the GRTvPlugin.ini
    Code:
    // main parameters
    [Main]
    // Set Reinit.Info.On.DriverName.Changed=0 if you want to reinit only on rF2 slodId (used to avoid reinit on driver swap)
    Reinit.AllInfo.On.DriverName.Changed=0

3. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Fantastic! Thanks :)

4. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

How do I get the remote console to work with the gt series image set. When I rename the GRTvPlugin.ini to use the GT series one, the remote console doesn't work. What have I missed? :confused:

5. Gerald Jacobson

What do you mean by don't work? What did you do exactly with the GRTvPlugin.ini?

6. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

I renamed this one GRTvPlugin (for gt-series).ini as GRTvPlugin.ini and the original GRTvPlugin.ini as GRTvPluginOrig.ini. I take it this is the wrong way to do it?

7. Gerald Jacobson

Try instead of that to edit the orginal GRTvPlugin.ini and just change the name of the ui file (inside the ini). Don't remember if the alternate ini is still accurate or even in the delivery package today.

8. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

Thanks Gerald!

9. hamiltonfan2205

hamiltonfan2205 Registered

Suggestion, for the lap timer widget, to coincide with F1, make it so it comes up with the sector split around 5 seconds before the timing beam, where it shows the fastest sector time so far, and obviously when the driver hits the timing beam, it states how far up or down they are on the time, and around 5 seconds afterwards it disappears. Same with when a driver finishes a lap. I have two other suggestions as well. There could be a pitstop timer, like there is in F1, and in the lap counter/timer widget, it could state what session is in progress, for example during a race it says "Lap" and during FP1 it says "P1" and during Q1 it says "Q1" etc.

10. hamiltonfan2205

hamiltonfan2205 Registered

BUG REPORT - Basically I didn't have this with older versions, but in Single Player mode, when I click race, then later click ESC, it keeps saying "REPLAY" in the corner regardless of whether I'm in a replay or not instead of the TV style.

11. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Two things i have noticed in the remote conolse which could be done better:

The event list puts the newest event to the buttom of the list and automatically scrolls to the top if a new event appears. Maybe the newset event should be at the top of the list

Second one is the event filter. If it is possible you could use a checkbox function instead of the dropdown menu so that you could filter multiple events instead of just one if you apply a filter

12. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Hi,

issit possible to set the remote console to auto replay each event?

13. McFlex

McFlex Registered

No way to include this features?

14. Butters

Butters Registered

Wow finally got a chance to play around with this today. This plugin is bloody awesome and very much appreciated.

15. Jeferson Richart

Jeferson Richart Registered

Hi Gerald

It would be possible to add the Auto Camera list, the "Minor Distance" option?
    This option always change the camera to the driver more close to the front.
    Thus, would always focusing on the most eminent dispute.

You think to implement this option? It would be incredible.

Thanks

16. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Yes please.

Im administering a league race and everytime we r broadcasting i cant join the race to add to the grid. And our broadcasts haf no commentary anyways so we could use an auto camera for events, which already available for replays.

Thanks Gerald...this plugin is a gem.

17. Jason Duley

Jason Duley Registered

Hi all, how do i test this in single player? I cant see any difference, and pressing ctrl backspace doesn't do anything..? Help please :)

18. Tony Quezada

Tony Quezada Registered

hi i took a loooong brake and just came back and wanted to know if this plugin is available yet

19. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

20. AHS_Mancho

AHS_Mancho Registered

Hi,

i take this plugin for a online Race Control and have a problem. On the client is running a dedicated server. The client has 2 Monitors. One Monitor shows RF2 at spectator Mod windowed. Second Monitor has the dedicated server Window and the Plugin console Window. I get messages from joning Racers, overtaking and so on at the Plugin Console Window - also WEB is working. But if i try to switch the Racers on the first monitor with the button at the remote Console nothing happens on the first monitor. After a view minutes the dedicated Server crashes. I installed the plugin like WIKI and tried hours to get them work. Any idea what can be wrong?

If i host the same configuration without the plugin everything works fine.