Discussion in 'Other' started by Gerald Jacobson, May 12, 2014.
Really looking great Gerald!
Here the UI made by Mad_King (using display plugin feature two have 2 displays)
As you can see, normally you will be able to create any kind of design.
UI used to illustrae wiki
Two last widget for the first release
- Compare 3 Driver
- Tower (4 modes)
This looks absolutely awesome and is a must have!! Only extra thing i would like to see is speed trap information.
thats a great enhancement for live transmission .... can[t wait to get it !!
Any chance this will work in replay mode as well?
Glad that you like it. Public release will be near (we need to heavy test it in many use case, to avoid providing you a bugged plugin)
It will be the next widget
Unfortunatly, i do not find a way to have any plugin running in Replay mode (VCR). I asked that in the Whish list of the forum.
Keep up your good work though and thanks for answering!
Speed Trap done.
it looks great No need another team TV for testing?
Think this plugin will need some d3d9 like before in rf1, could you try to make it compatible for several third party d3d9? or instead for use with d3d8?
I need one of them for use Sweetfx and left AA away with Ati graphyc card. About this i never can use trackmap.
Here some news
- @juankyskys : normally it will works with third party d3d9.
- @Backdraft26 : another team will test it in few days, and depending the feedback the release will be very soon.
- The release should become in 1 week or 2
- Fnally the plugin will inclue two UIs, the one shown in the WIKI made by Konrad (Paddock TV) and the Blancpain made by Mad_King
- I develop each widget very carefully to avoid loosing a single FPS. (As i think some widget will be very usefull for driver, and not only for Broadcasters)
- I want to thanks Noel Hibbard, that teach me in previous post, that is possible to see past action by managing replay inside the plugin. And with its code sample i succeed yesterday (when an overtake occurs - seen via the widget - if i hit the shortcut, the game replay the action starting 4s before the overtake really occurs -> Terrific functionality). So after the first release, i will work on a remote console for broadcaster allowing to hide/show widget, display main events (accident, overtake, pit in, etc...) and allowing to replay it, etc...
Again great thank to Noel and thank to every one for your support Hope you will enjoy and use it in the near future.
For the Broadcast console implementation, have you restriction ?
I can make it in Java (so will be used on any OS), or in C# (will be restricted to Windows OS, but can have a best OS intégration, if future features need it)
I vote for C#.... only because that is my primary language though. Hehe.
Would this be able to be used retrospectively on replays?
As an example I take part in a league race but then would want to produce a TV-Style replay with commentary after?
The plugin API isn't active in replays... so the answer is no.
Separate names with a comma.