transfer old licence to steam

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by walshtimothy, Jan 22, 2017.

1. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

hi all , sorry if this has been asked and answered before . I tried to migrate to steam using my username and passward but it says "licence not found" . I bought the 1 year licence when i got the sim back in 2013 and didnt renew the online access , but i still paid for the sim . does this allow me to transfer to steam using my old credentials ? finding it all a bit confusing , any help would be really appreciated :) cheers , Tim. upload_2017-1-22_21-0-35.png

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Should be working. Nothing to do with online access.
    Try maling here with as much info as possible:
    support@studio-397.com

3. Lottech96

Lottech96 Registered

I'm having a similar problem so I hit the lost-forgot password and inputed my e-mail . now my question how long usualy should I wait for the e-mail to reset my Password?

The error said "Invalid Credentials"

4. Lottech96

Lottech96 Registered

I'm having a similar problem so I hit the lost-forgot password and inputed my e-mail . now my question how long usualy should I wait for the e-mail to reset my Password?

5. Chrester

Chrester Registered

Same problem here :(

6. adriacorzo

adriacorzo Registered

Me the same but one more when i clic the button to accept i see a message that say : this cannot be undone !! oh hell! i bought Rfactor 2 about 2 or 3 years HELL!!!! and day 24 in 30 expire the transfer?? joke??? !!!!!!!! hey we are here!! lot of people that bought the game when had a super mario graphics now want the game !! with no problems!

Guimengo likes this.
  7. Petros Mav Theodorou

Petros Mav Theodorou Registered

I had the same problem. The solution for me (don't know yet if it works):
    Just required lost password from Forums. Changed the password and i got a confirmation that a cd-key will be sent.
    I'm waiting for the cd-key. When i have news i'll repost.

Edit: I retried to aply and i got an error that a cd-key is already assigned to my account. I guess now i can only wait.

8. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Guys, a couple of points...
    1. If your original email address that you bought rF2 with is no longer valid or accessible you will need to send an email to support@studio-397.com
    2. The steam key will only be sent to the email address that is linked with your rF2 account (not this forum account).

If you are having troubles, email support@studio-397.com and supply as much detail as you can.

9. adriacorzo

adriacorzo Registered

i little news for some people that don't recive the new password to get cd key em i had the same problem and i clic to forgot password but never came....... ok it's easy to all that the pass don't come go to SPAM carpet of GMAIL i had 4 or 5 re-sends of my new pass xDD and then y wrote my email and the new pass and i got the cd-key to put in steam ;)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ! :) sorry for my bad english i'm from Spain. trying to help :)

10. Petros Mav Theodorou

Petros Mav Theodorou Registered

Guys, i got my game cd key. I had the same problem as you guys. If you can't login , retrieve password from forums. It works like a charm.
    Then just insert your new credentials and you are golden :p