[REL] TrackMapPlugin V0.96 32bit & 64bit

Discussion in 'Other' started by fazerbox, Dec 24, 2014.

1. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Great app @fazerbox.

What is DX and SX (for Ctrl-DX / SX) to zoom objects? Also, when trying the alternative trackmapconf-1.txt (renamed to trackmapconf.txt), how do I make the map show up, as it didn't show up when I tried it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
  2. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Thanks @Fazerbox! What is DX and SX (for Ctrl-DX / SX) to zoom objects? Also, there's an alternative trackmapconf-1.txt. I tried it and it didn't have any map, how can I make the map show there?

3. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

?

5. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

There was 6th page but I could not enter to it that's why . ;)

6. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Nice app @fazerbox, good w/ SCE, trying it now with rF2.

1. How do you zoom objects? From the pdf, it says Ctrl-DX and Ctrl-SX, what are these keys?
    2. I tried the alternative trackmapconf-1.txt file (renamed it to check out its layout) but it didn't show the map. How do I enable the map using this trackmapconf?

Thanks.

7. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Tried the alternative trackmapconf-1.txt and it didn't have the map shown. How do you display the map? Also, in the PDFs it says to use Ctrl-DX and SX, what keys are these? Wish to zoom objects. Thanks.

-via iPad

8. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Anyone pls? @fazerbox? TIA.

9. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Are you meaning about: (??)
    KeyboardKeyCTRLLEFT ------> CTRL + VK_LEFT ------> Enlarge selected box
    KeyboardKeyCTRLRIGHT ------> CTRL + VK_RIGHT ------> Decrease selected box width

One thing is the map, another one are the widgets and there are different ways for zooming them. The above info are related to the action you can read and made by pressing the CTRL + arrows on the right areas of the keyboard

On the contrary if you want to show/hide, move, zoom in/out the widgets mainly you have to read pages 19 and 20

10. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Thanks. I believe those you are referring to are for the map. I meant for 'objects', as stated in page 20. Someone already helped me and said it's Shift->Left or Right arrows to resize/zoom objects. Wonder what DX and SX meant.

11. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Not sure if this is something I could adjust somewhere or a request for a new feature, but would it be possible to have the transparent edging on the track map (if selected) even when we are at a track with no map? Right now if there is no map, it's a big, black, solid block.

Thanks! This mod is awesome, especially all the stuff other than the map. Can't imagine using rF2 without it now.

P.S., is there a central source for Track info so we can more easily get new track maps as new tracks are released?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
  12. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Anyone tried the Oulton track by Sim Racing For Life? Extracted the 3 maps into Tracks folder but when driving, it always shows the shortest map, regardless of which track version I choose. What could be causing this?

13. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

on right side of your keyboard you have 4 arrows. Use CTRL+Right arrow or CTRL+Left arrow to resize the widget. Sorry Dx and Sx are Italian, lol

14. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Did you try into the in game menu?: MAP FADING EDGES YES/NO, as well as the background on/off for the map area... (If I have well understood what you are meaning)

For updated pack of track maps, please look at the first post or here, below:
    2. This version comes with latest MAPS Database. Many thanks to ISR - INTERNATIONALSIMRACING.COM.
    Please check periodically this LINK for newer track map database: http://www.internationalsimracing.co...p?topic=3320.0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  15. expdom

expdom Registered

It takes 30 sec to extract and copy the AIW and GDB files in your TRACKMAPS folder. Worth learning how to do it..

Cheers

16. sherpa25

sherpa25 Registered

Weird that after extracting the 3 configurations of the latest Oulton track, the app keeps displaying only the smallest configuration, regardless of w/c one is run. Anyone know why?

-via Tapatalk (S4)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
  17. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Yes, those options are already set and work when there is a map present. I have faded edges and no background. When there is no map present/available, it reverts to square edges and a solid black background.

And thanks for periodically updating the track database! That also takes only 30 seconds to install the whole batch and saves thousands of people from repeating the same manual steps extracting files.

18. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

I add it to the list, if a day we'll see a new version...

19. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

In rF1, the Rain variable varied, and the more it was, the higher the Wet On/Off values got, both of them.

In rF2, however, the rain variable stays at 4% for me no matter what, if there's any rain, but 0% when it's dry, which is correct. Also, the Wet On stays at 0%, even when the Wet Off is at above 90%, and has been for a while.

Anyone know how to fix those values so they work like they do in rFactor 1?

20. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...96-32bit-64bit?p=341854&viewfull=1#post341854

No way to have data like in rfactor1 with RFE Plugin Series. Now same fields gives different values like I wrote in the post above.