[REL] TrackMapPlugin V0.96 32bit & 64bit

Discussion in 'Other' started by fazerbox, Dec 24, 2014.

1. alefi87

alefi87 Registered

Ok ok ... i see information on realease 0.96 and ... Engine Health was removed , probably because in RF2 is not implemented.

Thanks to all.

Ale.

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I am a recent adopter of TrackMap...and I can't believe what I was missing! What a great plugin and so many amazing options and settings. As hard as it is to believe there could still be something missing, or maybe I don't know where it is, I have two suggestions:

1) On at least one of the more complex HUDs, there is a display of "live time"--the real time at your desk. What I don't see anywhere is the time of day in the sim.? It is available on the default ISI HUD, but would be great to add it along with the other time and time remaining info. There is room over at the top left of my favourite HUD :)

2) Pit lane speed limit. Is there any way this can be displayed the entire time you are in the garage and/or pits and as soon as you request a pit stop out on track? The default message display turns it off too quickly and puts it on too late when exiting and entering the pits. This may be a ISI task, but if possible, would be a great addition to TrackMap.

Thanks for considering and for anyone else who like me was hesitating to install this--do not! It's got something for everyone!! Don't be a dummy like me and wait so long.

3. newtonpg

newtonpg Registered

There isn't any speed limit showed through pitlane but green/yellow/red lights.

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Exactly. I am asking if it can be added.

5. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

No, i already have latest version, i'm just wondering if there's any update planned after the current one...

Thank you for this excellent plug-in...

6. snail

snail Registered

Thanks for this HUD Max, it really is a fully featured overlay.

However I have a problem and I think it started probably with rf2 build 910.

The problem is the overlay flickers about once a second, I have tried setting the Flickeringmode to 0, 1 & 2 but the flickering persists.

At one stage I thought it might be MOTEC building files while in the car but I set to 'off' and the flicker remained, any suggestions?

I'm running TrackMap v0.96, latest build of rf2 on a Win7 64bit OS.

Thanks

7. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

This happen to some Track, i guess Malaysia, Sebring. Dont remind the others ;)

Just type ctrl+F on Track and the flickering would stop. By the way, it doesn`t belongs to a ISI Build, the problem exist since TrackMap where released.

8. snail

snail Registered

Thanks Juegen, that did the trick :)

9. Backmarker

Backmarker Registered

John posted about this plugin in another thread. I was having the irritating flickering of all the overlays at the new malaysia track and hitting Ctrl+f stopped it. Thanks, guys!

10. Backmarker

Backmarker Registered

OMG! Now that I have a very rough idea of this app it is simply amazing. I am a spaz with software, plugins, apps, etc but I have found out how to show/hide some hud overlays. The part that allows me to adjust the % of max rpm to activate flashing to upshift is a godsend with your app. Before finding this the flashing started so close to max rpm that the "rpm bouncing" off the rev limiter was driving me nuts! haha :p

Thanks for sharing your app. I will likely be back to ask some stupid questions on "how do I do this?" "how do I switch that?" "How do i see this?"
    ;)

11. Ernie

Ernie Registered

The "LCD_F1_18_BT2" has support for showing if Headlights are switched on/off, but i can't get it working. Also some other modules have a headlights element, but no function.

Is it bugged?

12. McFlex

McFlex Registered

For me its working. I use "LCD_DEF3"

13. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Strange. I've just tried "LCD_DEF3" and it didn't work. No change, while switching headlights on/off.
    I'm using the 64bit plugin.

14. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Here, too. With all LCD`s

15. McFlex

McFlex Registered

But the ingame lights go on and off?

16. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Yes. Headlights (on car) are working. It's just poorly visible at daytime, and when i do some flashing i can't see if the headlights are still on or off.
    Therefore i would like to have a "lamp" in the LCD display. Seems like i have to reinstall the plugin und check again. Thanks guys.

17. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

I have a problem I may need some help with.
    The map itself has moved itself from the default position in the left bottom corner of the screen, to instead being about in the middle of the screen, right in my fov.

Which value should I change to make the map go back to its default position?

18. Ernie

Ernie Registered

As far as i remember, you can move the map with ALT + arrow keys. The size of the trackmap is adjustable with Shift + arrow keys.

19. K9VING

K9VING Registered

Hey guys, been reading through the thread to see if there has been a solution to running softTH with TrackMap, i have got it going with 32bit but for some reason the same method does not work for 64 bit. (renaming of D3D9.dll).
    Has anybody had any success with this issue, would really like to carry on using 64bit if possible. Cheers in advance.

20. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Perfect! That did the job, thank you so much. :)