[REL] TrackMapPlugin V0.95 32bit & 64bit

Discussion in 'Other' started by fazerbox, Sep 23, 2014.

1. ShakeIt

ShakeIt Registered

Thank you very much for both your help Max Fazerbox and Jerry McCheese, unfortunately I haven't slept for 3 days with this issue.

It seems we are both getting confused with the word 'trackmap'. I don't mean the whole plugin of trackmap, I only want to remove the 'map of the track' from the screen while driving but keep the brake data, laptime data, etc.

Like real racing drivers I know the track layout off the top of my penis and therefore don't need it while I'm driving. However it's useful in the garage as I can see where everyone is on track. However sometimes I want to remove it from the garage for distractions as well.

I am pressing Numpad 0 but nothing occurs. Do I need to do something before I press Num 0?

Thank you very much guys the world is a wonderful place when human beings help each other virtually or not <3 :eek::eek::eek:

2. elbo

elbo Registered

Sounds like you don't have numpad lock on...that or maybe check the top of your penis again :0

3. ShakeIt

ShakeIt Registered

Mr Elbow Knee, may you have sexual intercourse of the highest quality tonight! Amour <3 My numpad lock was not on therefore my keyboard may need to get some pregnancy tests tonight as it was not protected ! : O

Unfortunately I do not have the time to measure and check the top of my penis as travelling through space time continuum to locate the other end of my monster would take a while.

Once again thank you so much for all your help Elbow Neck, Max Fazerbox and Jerry McBigMac!

4. CoNa

CoNa Registered

I have the same issue. What I have see though is that any of the boxes that are put on the main middle monitor does not flicker on-off from time to time, but stays on the whole time. Only when a box is put on the outer screens does this flicker happen.

5. Migiagi

Migiagi Registered

Is there a problem with wetness in the meteo wiget? Wetness ON and Wetness Off are not showing any data. Is there anyone else having the same problem? Or its just not working anymore?

6. mavericckk

mavericckk Registered

7. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

If the plugin isn't active when it's actually raining, you don't get wetness info.

For example, if you come in to the server and it's not raining, but the track is wet from a previous rain, you don't get any data.

I imagine it uses some data that doesn't get updated properly. Hopefully, Fazerbox can improve it's consistency, but it may be hardwired in the code.

8. fazerbox

fazerbox Registered

These parameters are readed from rF2 Telemetry, but actually they aren't updated properly from ISI. It's not clear if they will be updated correctly in the future. These parameters came from rF1 and seems that with rF2 are less usefull because they report a mean value of wetness of full track and not a wetness of portion of track where you are driving.

9. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Please take a look to these info:

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/21774-Update-Telemetry-vs-Update-Scoring-and-some-troubles

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/21899-Bug-in-conditions-data-passed-to-the-telemetry

ISI is working to fix several points discussed into these posts.

The README file is also a good starting point for the pending issues...

PLEASE NOTE THAT:
    A) due to the not available info about the onpath and offpath wetness passed by rF2 we have added/modified some meteo widgets (ISI confirmed that shortly they will fix/enhance this feature)
    B) currently rF2 manages ambient and track temperatures at the same values, so TrackMap can only show those identical values (ISI confirmed they will work on this feature in the future)
    C) currently rF2 manages wind at a graphic level only and only partially, so TrackMap can only show those uncertain values (ISI confirmed they will work on this feature in the future)
    D) currently rF2 manages "conditions" values of the weather assigning wrong values to the telemetry and consequently the weather icons into the weather widgets cannot be update correctly

Thank you

10. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

Since a week i have a problem with this version and the build 860. Before everything worked fine. As soon as the plugin starts to load rF2 crashs. I had made no changes on my system. Anybody an idea?

11. nipzon

nipzon Registered

I had the same problem with previous builds when only the 32bit version was available.

I deleted all traces of this plugin and followed the installation instruction of the OP and have no problems now.

12. Giel de Haan

Giel de Haan Registered

Reinstall!

64 bit to!

13. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

Thx for the hint. I had allready newer versions of the 2010 C++ Redistributables. But from the 2013 the x86 was missing. After installing them it works again :cool:

14. jakobdylan

jakobdylan Registered

I would like to disable TrackMapPlugin in game ?is it possible ?

15. Gartzen

Gartzen Registered

Ctrl + spacebar does the trick

16. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

Some short questions from my side:
    • Is there any documentation about the HUD objects files (\rFactor2\Plugins\TrackMap\Images\HUD\*.txt)?
    • What image file types are supported? TGA only?
    • How do I get on object in the HUD which is selectable like the LCD?
    • How can I put in an object which is oriented in the center of the screen, no matter how large the background/image is?

I'm asking these questions because I want to set up a prober helmet view with different textures :)

And thank you very much for your efforts!

17. jakobdylan

jakobdylan Registered

thank you :)

18. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Thank you FuNK! to be interested into the plugin and into enhancing it! What I suggest is to start reading the manual/info that come with the plugin itself into the subfolder "Docs" (and I suppose you have read them...).
    - no specific documentation is available for the txt sintax, but it is really easy to understand how it works opening the related tga file and looking at the dimensions and coordinates in pixel of the image;
    - only TGA (with alpha channel if it needs)
    - look at the trackmapconf.txt (HUD layouts section) to understand how to center the object on the screen but take in mind that the coordinates (or %) start from the left up corner of the image

19. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

That's what I've done already and why I asked :D
    Biggest current problem is the placement of the texture and the possibility to select different textures from the menu. It works with the LCD object, so I had a look there but didn't found any hint on how to set up an other object to work similar...

20. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Ops... Adding new widgets of different "type" (I mean widgets that perform different functionality) is not possible, because depending of the code. On the contrary you are free to create any new widget that looks different by the ones we have supplied.

I hope this time to have understood your request.