Discussion in 'Locations' started by Tuttle, Mar 30, 2012.
Maybe a silly question, but is it allready possible that we can drive on the track?
The track is not finished and I think I will wait for some serious rF2 updates from ISI, before release the first layout.
Just a thought............would you consider an rFactor 1 release?
My reasoning would be for conversion to GTR2 and GT Legends as well.
At this time the answer is no. There are a lot of things that rF1 do not like too much...as the new road mesh, all the new shaders, some tree stuff etc...
I love how it looks,amazing work.
The track is still in development. These are some of the new contents;
- Downhill elevation before the corner 1, 100% modeled and exported.
- Some animated Marshals around the track
- New (remodeled) Building 57/58 with more polys and new maps
- Sewers around the track
- Road Reflectors modeled, mapped and exported.
- New Aero Ambulance MD900 G-KSSH modeled, mapped and exported
- New Douglas C-47A Skytrain modeled, mapped and exported
- New collidable/movable Tirewalls
- New trees BB around the track (not 100% satisfied but for now are ok...)
- New Buildings, 3D wood fences, dome cameras and various objects around the track.
- New Red/White Plastic Barriers to close the track, modeled, mapped and exported.
- New Solar Panels near the Downhill.
I'm waiting for the new build to see if some bugs has been fixed, then I will release some new previews.
Excellent Smithers. Excellent
Hey Mike your name is formilia why lol
Lol you are like a shadow, i find you everywhere. (Outerra for example)
I have found this new photos!
Ok...a lot of spam here ;
Brilliant job and nice shots Tuttle!!
This just gets better and better!! Very impressive Tuttle
Another one (dev mode) with env reflection on. No editing.
Separate names with a comma.