Tim's Tweets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buddhatree, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Eddy

Eddy Registered

OMG stop doing this Noel.....nearly p****d myself laughing :cool:

2. speed1

speed1 Banned

Using this account only for a fake like you.

Apparently I had understood you correctly over on VirtualR as it seems, as your cheap and childish reply to me wasn't published after the moderator had read it, and me fortunately before it happened.

Here you show off your real face, and here my message to a fake like you.

You're really a smart ass and those who support this joke figure also. Shame on you candelabrum who talking yourself happy. You're not really believing to be something special, no you are just another namely candelabrum.

Du bist nichts weiter als eine von vielen Lachnummern.

edit: it was nice if the mod from VirtualR would publish the non published post here, that people and the community would see what you actually really think about the most not sharing your opinions, you called silly people.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Hahaha hysterical..! That made my day lol. ;)

A: What is your opinion?
    B: This, this and that.
    A: Okay wow, very interesting. I totally agree with most of what you said. Would you care to elaborate a bit though?
    B: Why do you say that? I don't understand why you all hate me so much? This forum was against me from day one!
    A: Easy there, tiger. I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying, when you say this, this and that?
    B: Nobody loves me, nobody cares. I'll just leave forever and go join AC. Bye.

5. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Speed... is that you? :p

6. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

Speed1, my little dialog is very accurate though. You see these sort of arguments all the time. Why are you getting so upset over my silly post? I am simply making light of the situation. I take it you thought it was directed at you? Well it wasn't.

7. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

We're all making light of the situation. Because petty forum arguments are funny, simple as that.

Because things spiral out of control in an instant.
    Either it's because people aren't able to express themselves properly.
    Sometimes it's because people don't read other people's posts properly.
    Sometimes there's the language barrier.
    Sometimes people are just silly.

What I don't get is this:
    -Deleting your copy of rF2.
    -Announcing it several times on the forums (in a quite martyrly fashion)
    -Deleting your ISI forum profile
    -Making another profile to try to get the last word in a context that has nothing to do with you.

8. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Man, that's human. Sometimes you can be really angry and you say or do stuffs, and sometimes after you change your mind. We all felt this, we need to move on :p

9. peterchen

peterchen Registered

He is now whining on virtualR.
    It´s the better place for him! :p

10. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

God knows we don't need any more whining here. Instead we need some interesting constructive discussions and sharing of our experiences with this sim. :)

Sendt fra min LG-E400 med Tapatalk2

11. 88mphTim

I didn't think you were talking to him, either, and his immature response assuming you were was reason enough to mute him.

If he chooses to be banned by these actions like second accounts already, I guess we'll see by the time I get home.

Quite a shame as usual he seems an ok guy unfortunately putting himself in a situation he isn't happy with. Makes you wonder why he constantly does so.

Sent using Tapatalk

12. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Will ALL content have a sticky with announcement and discussion of (only) the LATEST version on the News & Notifications forum and NOT here in General Discussion? If so, at least those discussions MIGHT stay over there. Otherwise, my prediction is everything and the kitchen sink will still end-up in rF2 General Discussion.

We need a forum equivalent of the download page. ALL current content listed, but with the advantage of the accompanying main discussion so there is a convenient place to read about new features and issues highlighted by others before or as you are installing.

13. 88mphTim

Release threads will be in news, yes, I've been moving them there as they get bumped. Only one? Possibly not, but I may close replaced version threads as they are replaced or bumped. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

14. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I still vote for stickies for all current content. No wandering around or searching. The official release thread of latest version (of everything) should be at top of News forum in my view.

15. 88mphTim

It's at the top of the forum as a news post linking to the rfnet news section, will be in the news section of rfnet, will be new in the news forum as a thread, will be in the launcher for notification, will be on the dev corner dated list, and will be on the downloads page itself, which can be ordered by date. If that's not enough, I'm not doing any more.

16. MarcG

MarcG Registered

BBC News, Sky News, Reuters...

17. 88mphTim

Feel free to wait for sim racing news sites to repost it, if you wish. ;)

18. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I'm not complaining that download links are not readily available--they always have been on the download page. I am suggesting that every piece of content, including the core sim, should have a single new/updated release notice, with detailed change log, so it and any subsequent discussion is in one place (stuck to the top until a newer release supplants it). Put it wherever you want, but it's the combination of the announcement, link and accompanying discussion, for all in one predictable place that I look for (and I think a lot of others do, too). I would prefer one spot than five inter-linked references where conversations will ensue in each place. But it's just my 2 cents worth.

19. 88mphTim

Each does have a forum thread, perhaps I could link to the right one for each release from the dev corner?

20. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Tim,
    maybe you should more have a look at "the outside world".
    Advertising in general is not where it should be!
    Twitter and forum/site is not enough.
    But maybe you feel that you/your company/this product is still not there. ?
    :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014