Thrustmaster Wheel indicates Loaded

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Cinder Frost, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Cinder Frost

Cinder Frost Registered

system detects and "loads" my Thrustmaster 150 but nothing works.. I try to set up throttle etc and get no response.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

You may have goofy numbers saved. Try this in the calibration screen. Press and HOLD the throttle. Then click the max button. release and press the min button. If your throttle responds then you have cleared that issue. So repeat for left / right / brake / clutch. Even if, at first, you don't see any results.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

huh, I hadn't used rf2 since the jump to v1121 and now my
    fanatec gear is ignored as well. Tests fine in windows. Nothing calibrates in rf2.
    Double Huh.....found the problem. My saved profile was assigning everything to Joystick2. (i.e. press button 1 and it's assigned as Joy2button1. That was a working profile. But I had to re-assign everything. And this time, the joystick was listed as Joystick1. Joy1Button1. Once I changed all my previously working assignments and re-saved the file, everything worked as expected.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  4. Goanna

Goanna Registered

That’s windows doing that, sometimes it will change USB order and the user is sitting there scratching his/her head about what has happened. Check out => https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...trollers/d12b351d-1457-46c0-850a-118c8809e1ca It’s a way to reorder the USB boot order to what you want.