Thrustmaster TX

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Love Guitars n Cars, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

So I joined the dark side and purchased a wheel. I've noticed rF2 changes the wheel rotation in Thrustmaster control panel. Is there a setting I'm missing or a work around or is it what it is? Thanks.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

set the wheel range to 900 in the TM control panel. Then, in rF2, go to the controls screen and check the box for VECHICLE SET. This 'should' properly assign the correct rotation of your wheel to match that of the car. And should also change if you swap to a different car.

3. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

Thanks. That's what I have set.

When I leave rF2 and for example if I was driving a car that had a 450 degree rotation, that is the rotation that is now set in my Thrustmaster profile instead of the default 900 which is what I started with. It becomes an issue when loading another title. At the moment I just have a note beside my wheel to remind me to check if it's set at 900 in the profile before loading another title besides rF2.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Maybe 7smiles can write a little one click utility that resets the TM control panel...hint, hint...

Love Guitars n Cars likes this.
  5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Love Guitars n Cars likes this.