Thrustmaster TX problems

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Josecm, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Josecm

Josecm Registered

Yesterday I got the following message from Thrustmaster:

We thank you for providing the requested details.

After reviewing the videos, we confirm that the problem found with your unit is hardware related and that no calibration tool will help you fix the problem.

The best solution at this point is to repair the unit. We will proceed to carry out an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) covered by the warranty.

After it, I called them and said that correspond a replacement due to I have it only from 8 days ago.

They said that I must call to Amazon for a replacement (already I known this), and yesterday I called them at afternoon.

This morning I received a new TX and now it behaves WAY BETTER than the first one.

It also have "notches" but in this case, you can maintain the wheel between 2 of them because it don't get attracted like a magnet to the nearest one. Now I can drive more comfortable and is how it should be.

doddynco, davehenrie and Lazza like this.
  2. Josecm

Josecm Registered

Before their email reply, I found how the people call this behaviour, they call "notchiness" and I found this video review where are talking about it (the only one video I got to found):

At 5:40 you can see this behaviour and is common to this transmission system.