Thrustmaster TX losing force feed back and resetting only in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by MrBTCC, Jul 1, 2021.

1. MrBTCC

MrBTCC Registered

I am having a really weird issue and was wondering if anyone else has come across something similar. I was hosting an rF2 game last night from my laptop and running rF2 from my sim rig PC with 5 other friends. When I joined the session and I drove around the track my Thrustmaster TX would then randomly go into a full reset spinning wheel and then all the force feed back was lost from the wheel until I returned to the pits. Once I returned to the pits the force feed back then returned to the wheel until I went back out on track and the process would happen again. We tried Brands Hatch 1.22 and Silverstone 2.12, both were giving this issue. I was the only one effected. Single player tests do not show this, I belong to simracing-gp.net and it never happens there either.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour and if so what did you do to resolve it?

2. MrBTCC

MrBTCC Registered

Resolved. Turned out to be nothing to do with rF2 and everything to do with a dodgy USB port on my motherboard. All sorted now and no random wheel resets anymore.

Lazza likes this.