Thrustmaster TX in rF2

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by CRex, Mar 25, 2014.

1. CRex

CRex Registered

Just got this new wheel and wondered if any1 has any settings and suggestions to make it work well in rF2?

I have to turn wheel centering on to make it self-center (not in other games where I can use the suggested setting where the software controls centering). Still the wheel pulls alot to the sides making holding a straight line (or any line) almost impossible.

2. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

If the wheel is helping you turn instead of resisting you turning then just simply put your in-game FFB to the opposite.

So if it's currently at -80, then set it to 80, or vice-versa.

3. CRex

CRex Registered

Interesting. Makes sence, I'll try that after work. Thx for reply :)

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I once fixed this problem for a friend. If you have the problem I think you do then your ffb is pretty terrible atm.

You have to change values in controller.ini, don't remember exactly what values but I guess it was overall strenght or something similar.

You probably have to follow these steps too: Press "detect" button in controller settings in game. It tells you what is the name of the controller file. Then you go change some controller file's name accordingly. Change controller.ini files values and after that press detect in game. Now those values in .ini file should be enabled and you have the best ffb on the market ;)

5. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Did your friend have a specific issue with the ffb? Because otherwise the default .ini file should be quite good. They added TX support in last build if I am correct.

6. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

The problem was that changing values in controller file didn't have any effect until I did what I described above.

7. CRex

CRex Registered

This seems to have solved my issue, simple as that. FFB not "reversed" anymore :) Thx all for helping!