This forum

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 General discussion (Discussioni)' started by 88mphTim, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rik

Rik Registered

Che dire.... Max sei un grande! Ti stimo moltissimo ed ammiro la tua lealtà.
    Condivido pienamente il tuo pensiero e per questo mi associo a ~IsR~Barabba.
    Anche io, senza di te Max, lascio questo sub-forum.

~IsR~Rik

2. Led566

Led566 Registered

A questo punto meglio chiudere tutto, compreso il subforum, almeno avrò un motivo in meno per vergognarmi di essere italiano.
    Chi sa l'inglese bene, il resto si fotta, come, del resto, tutto il paese.

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

It's usually not possible to reply to a wish list type of item, simply because it probably won't be confirmed for a long time. A reply would only consist of "read it, but doesn't mean it'll happen". I disagree on the fact that "read" would be respectful, the time required to do that is far more than reading, imagine a whole thread with a hundred "read" replies. More like SPAM from ISI if we do that. :)

I'm not always right, I'm pretty sure of that, which is why I asked you for an example. Again, if you think I did anything other than asking you for an example so I can learn, that is your interpretation of my asking.

4. 88mphTim

I don't see him being offensive to you, and the "tone" is something you are getting from... text, and an unhappy smiley face?

5. 88mphTim

For another time, people ARE allowed to express their opinion. You did, and you did it without being insulting to any person (at least, again, from my understanding). THAT is where the problems are, people insulting each other, and giving feedback in a way that nobody will ever read it, because it is insulting at a personal level. That is the only problem.

6. 88mphTim

If you're outside the PP and MB window for refunds, they won't process one, and can't give one. We've always clearly stated about the product and still do on the purchase page, etc. :) Sorry for any upset that may cause, but I can't do anything else there.

7. 88mphTim

Exactly, and I (and Max I think) are still waiting for an example where normal feedback has been threatened with a ban. ;)

8. 88mphTim

Then start the prosecution.

As a forum admin or moderator, people will be offensive to you. It is a part of the job. And the 'line' for offensive has to be higher and greater for staff than for a normal user. If user a calls user b stupid, I might ban for 3-5 days, but if they did it to me, I might simply tell them not to do it again. But as I have said to you before, it doesn't mean you can't ban them for it, I gave you options to just ban from this forum, but you never asked me to ban anyone this past few days, except yourself. You flooded me with emails and expected me to piece them together in a way that was not possible. I also tried to discuss things with you via email, but you think I am playing games by doing that, so you refuse to do it, and instead you register another account to post in here, instead of communicating with me what you actually need, you just tell me you're not supported, but refuse to communicate and tell me how to support. Because you post in the public, I replied in the public, but I have had to ban this account like I would anyone else in fairness. Perhaps the forum will be different going forward.

9. 88mphTim

Yes, he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.