Third-party Palatov D4 (Hillclimb AWD) Now Available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, May 13, 2015.

1. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

BTT please...

2. Eddy

Eddy Registered

BS===》lot of mess from a cow.....you forgot to explain that one Noel [emoji6]
    Sorry couldn't help myself [emoji13]

BackToTopic.... carry on

3. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

As I said, it takes all the fun out of it. It's fun for a few days and then your bored and want your h box back. It isn't about the raw numbers. It's also about fun. I almost wonder if you have any real experience with an H box. I'm not talking about point a to b in traffic but really driving. I've driven an e46 SMG and a Nissan GTR and sure it's fun but it isn't the same. Call me old (only 38) and ignorant I guess.

Cars are about technology, innovating and being FUN. You say you like all 4 wheels to have perfect traction through a turn. I would rather be the one controlling the traction with my foot and if I don't want traction I can do that too. Preferably RWD. I guess too many people grow up learning to drive with a game pad on a play station now. Too many parents force autos onto their kids because they think a manual is too much for kids to learn all at once. To many parents don't even know how to drive a manual themselves.

Anyways. Rant over. BTT. Sorry.

4. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

So you mean you want the car to do most of the driving?

5. yusupov

yusupov Registered

imo AC has more appeal as a car enthusiast game, speaking as someone who is more a car enthusiast than a driving one by (some) of these standards (havent learned technical stuff, none of it sticks, and i do enjoy flashy cars :D), although pCARS is probably second on PC. thats not a knock on either love both but i think AC specifically has gotten a lot of its popularity by going after that crowd.

6. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Have to do with this Thread about the Palatov D4 what?

7. yusupov

yusupov Registered

chill out, its a discussion on a discussion board...

8. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Wont call you old, as you are younger than me :)

Mh, can´t observe this in Germany at least, although DSG´s are very popular here...
    Sorry all!! Now really BTT!

This Platov is a very fun car, still I haven´t tested all versions.
    I remember years ago there where people who complained about lack of grip in rF2 and spread the misinformation that rF2´s physic-engine must obviously have a flaw..LOL!

9. TJones

TJones Registered

This has chaged dramatically in time, maybe about 1.5/2 years ago, when i drove at Sepang with a Formula-ISI, i had wheelspin up to 3rd gear in a straight line!
    When i had to catch a slide, countersteer->no reaction, more countersteer->no reaktion, more, still no reaction and instantly to much, and the rear swings around in the opposite direction (couldn't find here english transl. for german word "Konterschwung"). :)

The Palatov D4 now (BTT) ;), when i do a slide here and open the steering, the car reacts a lot earlier and smoother on steering corrections than... - don't know - several bulids before!
    Also when it come's to a "Konterschwung" situation, it's a lot more controllable, better catchable and IMO more realistic. Could recognize this already with the Cobra.
    The overall griplevel already became better, about a year ago i think.
    Don't know how much of it is a result of new CPM, or maybe a somewhat smoother grip dropoff. :)