The second update - Build 68

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Could you explain it more? Is that means that we shouldn't report issues because these are known? Is there a list of those issues? Maybe I found some new one?
    And what we are really testing? still packaging system?

thanx

2. Flaux

Flaux Registered

So regarding those mod-errors. Should we uninstall them before the update? If yes via modmanager or in-game? Plus first installing the update and then the new GT mod?

3. MR2Mk1

MR2Mk1 Registered

Me Too, the most I've managed is half a lap before it freezes. Is it possible to go back to build 60?

I5 2500k
    GTX 570

4. Bouillabaise

Bouillabaise Registered

Lot of changes in the tires modeles nope ? FR 3.5 are now really good to drive (or i'm drunk :rolleyes: (sorry for my bad english by the way))

5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Registered

I can't tell, as I have updated all the servers I can reach at this moment yet ;) Can test that, but not sooner then tomorrow. Then I can reach the other servers again (importend test event running now, cant do installs now).

6. kro388th

kro388th Registered

No need to uninstall anything , the vmods will need to be tweeked and redownloaded i think ,but you wont have any probs updating with them there , and you may PLACE the GT mod file in before or after update either way it works ,simply install it via mod manager AFTER update and good to go !

7. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Thanks guys! Great community. Luv ya!

8. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

I do not think it takes to return to the previous build. Surely more people have the same problem and we can find the solution

9. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If people were to post one thread for each issue they see it wouldn't matter. Report away.

All it means is that you shouldn't expect there not to be issues. And I know it is a beta, but it still needs saying, especially when we KNOW there's issues. :)

10. 88mphTim

We've had no freezing issues. I would be inclined to ask you to look into the health of your PC for that at the moment.

11. michael1

michael1 Banned

all mods are broken why?

12. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I still am waiting on my activations to be reset. I can't update. I have my main machine I race with that has had probs with a bad hdd and that's the one that I can't activate. I sent the email, but no answer from ISI.

I have a laptop I use for a server, but when I check for updates on that machine it says no updates found. So I guess I'm waiting x2.

13. funkstardeluxe

funkstardeluxe Registered

hey there, my PC is very healthy, thank you, but I do have these freezing issues as well...I will post the reports from event viewer if needed

14. 88mphTim

I don't do it often as I'm not one of the regular support people, but can you try now? I *think* I got you. :)

15. 88mphTim

Yes, please. You don't get them with anything else, right?

16. sg333

sg333 Registered

RF2 is crashing loading Portugal with the GT cars, anyone else experiencing this? I have tried a reboot but same. Other track and car combos (even GTs) seem to be fine.

17. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

Maybe the tests were done without the new nvidia 296.10 drivers. Tomorrow I try anyway

18. Mauro

Mauro Registered

i tryed to join F1 Historic Servers, Megane Servers, F.Renault Servers (new build) and i have this message: Mod not found.....

GT servers are ok.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
  19. funkstardeluxe

funkstardeluxe Registered

everything runs fine, I load the 370Z@palm beach, can drive a few meters and that's it...and I have the latest nvidia drivers
    PS:I have just uninstalled the motec plugin and this realheadmotion stuff and it looks better, I will report after a few laps

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
  20. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

I've installed build 68 and can no longer join any servers apart from any running the GT Endurance mod.

I did join a server successfully once but I left and went to rejoin and it said I didn't have the mod!!! ????

If I try to join a server running Renault Megans using default tracks it says I don't have mod installed. Strange as looking at the info the server is running build 68 and ISI1032 mod for meganes.

Why can't I join any of these servers anymore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.