The game reset some values

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chuckyeager, Jul 11, 2014.

1. chuckyeager

chuckyeager Registered

Could it be possible to stop the game from modifying values manually set via json player file

I like to have :

"Lookahead Angle":0.7
    and
    "Exaggerate Yaw":-1.8

it works well and gives more life to the cockpit view, no performance increase in term of driving though

those values are reset everytimes, it was already the case with rfactor 1, why ?

2. crz

crz Registered

Works fine for me. Just a guess:

If you edit those files while rF1/2 is open, it will overwrite your changes with the settings it was initially started. Try editing it first and then start rF1/2.

3. chuckyeager

chuckyeager Registered

I explained badly, i mean it's ok for me also i can make the change and play with it but as those values are not within the range of the UI everytime i make a change, which appear to be almost at each play wether it is in the garage (not sure) or the settings (for ffb for exemple) it's gone...
    So i'd like the UI to allow those (may be considered extreme) values which suit me very well thank you !
    It doesn't brake anything, gives no advantage (no cheat) so why limit those values ?

4. chuckyeager

chuckyeager Registered

I don't know much about UI but maybe it's feasible with a simple addon which would simply change the range of allowable values in certain data field ?