The Afro League

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by willpinataman, Apr 29, 2014.

?

How many classes would you prefer.

1. Multi class (civics and clios)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Just civics

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. willpinataman

willpinataman Registered

Hi guys.

My friend Alexzafro and I are hoping to start a new league in rfactor 2.

We are hoping to run the league using the Civics and possibly Clios as well as a second class if people want that.

It would be open for 20 slots at civics in teams of two or 10 civics and 10 Clios.

I will be running the server and have had it up open last night and tonight (A few of you may have seen) just so I can try and get the server setup before a proper race.

We are hoping to run a test race on Saturday (May 3rd) at 8PM GMT to get some people interested as well as testing setup and the server.
    The test race will be using just civics and Silverstone international.

If you are interested please let me know in this thread with which car preference you would have for the league Clio or Civic.

In terms of teams if you have a preference of a friend or other racer then let me know and we can team you up if not we will probably just put people into teams.

Thanks for having an interest in the possible league and hopefully some of you guys will want to take part.

A few shots from the server test (Tested wet conditions just for fun)
    View attachment 12546 View attachment 12547 View attachment 12548

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014