Thank you Studio 397 and a small wishlist

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by TTMTK, Feb 13, 2019.

1. TTMTK

TTMTK Registered

Hi,
    After I tried the some of the content you guys released, RF2 is now my number one simulation. Bought almost every pack...(not a fan of E-formula and karts, sorry).

The Sebring I bought is the track that puts a BIG smile on my face both the feeling of the FFB and graphical wise, love to drive at night at laser scanned Sebring...It is simply amazing and of course to drive on that track with the Endurance car pack, the GT3 or GT3 Challenge pack puts an even a BIGGER smile, like that's possible but it does :D

I never thought I could drive for hours on one track and one car only and enjoy such thrill and excitement, thank you for all your hard work, I very much appreciate it.

I am waiting for the Laser scanned Nordschleife, the Reiza pack and what not...please hurry slowly, do an amazing job as you guys did with the Laser scanned Sebring and all the cars.

My wishlist if possible...
    1) HistorX mod from rFactor1. Not an upgrade or copy, it needs to be a Remake from ground up, I know you guys can do it.

2) More Iconic Laser scanned tracks, when I think of how The Laserscanned Sebring feels than I would suggest every track should be redone and sold by you guys. I would easily buy all of them. I have seen the light with Sebring!

3) Multiplayer racing...this one is a bit tricky because it needs to be done as iRacing does or very similar to that system. Start with few, maybe 2 different series that starts every hours or every 2 hours and with a system that puts people with the same "iRating" automatically in the same racing room.

My racing system: SS2 + Heusinkveld Pro