Thank you isi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Woodee, Sep 5, 2015.

1. bwana

bwana Registered

Amen !! You guys put up with so much crap from the haters and the pleaders and even the fanboys and all along your doing what you do best ..Quietly .humbly and purposely in the background. Love ya style ISI

2. Phatboy

Phatboy Registered

Well said Woodee. I can't even imagine where the sim racing world would be without ISI the past 10 years. Very rare for a small group of individuals to provide such passion and escape for so many

3. meeus

meeus Registered

Best thread ever! Thank you, ISI! I hate you, I am wasting so much of my spare time on this sim!

4. andrea_274

andrea_274 Registered

Thank you ISI.

Bravi!

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

5. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Thank you isi.

6. Woodee

Woodee Registered

To the right of the "reply with quote" button. Press it on the first one, then reply on another and it will have both quoted separated.

7. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

8. TJones

TJones Registered

Thank you ISI !! :)

9. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

I've nothing more to say. Thank you ISI :)

10. mavericckk

mavericckk Registered

The best as always:D
    Thank you ISI

11. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

hehe I really feel things in my palms while driving your sims, thank you ISI :cool:

12. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

And thanks NRT! Flawless servers for race hosting! It has been a year now :) Top quality and affordability!

13. Z06Trackman

Z06Trackman Registered

I have been augmenting my real track days and autocrosses with sims since 1998. I never had one that kept my interest for more than 30 minutes at a time because they didn't feel right. Even GPL made me nuts because I knew I could control a car better than that. Somehow I missed rF1, but then the Simxperience site had a good write up on rF2 and I tried my first PC sim in 6 years (had been using consoles). I started with build 346 and I was blown away. rF2 has caused me to buy a dedicated PC, load cell pedals, two wheels (with the second being an AF direct drive), a Simvibe vibration system, a shifter that costs more than my first wheel and pedal set, and a used racing seat for my hand built rig. When I consider how low is the portion of my beloved simulator's cost that has gone toward the software heart of it, I am amazed. ISI, you are amazing. Thank you!

14. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

ahh finally a positive way to see how much is great this simulator. And, thinking to how few are the persons that are developing it, it is much more a great simulator and we also know that in the future will have more and more new builds for free and for an even better simulation!

Thank you ISI

15. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered

Hear, hear...

They also opened the back door and let us create... To not only give a great sim, but to share the tools and knowledge to make it our own. Very generous...
    To my knowledge, no one else has ever done this in Sim Racing.

We are indebted.

The other night I wrote this big, excruciatingly long, post that just didn't read well and without nearly as much enthusiasm as Woodee has delivered.

However, in the end I did come up with a way to repay the debt.

The time has come... I did a fresh install today with lite and whatever mod I found on the server list. It's blazing fast and easy to install, the FPS are great on a fresh install, there's lots of content, there's lots of tools, the getmod system is working well, the tire patch and the real road are tuned and working well. It's time to spread the word... It's time to bring the skeptics back... It's time to post and share and like and tweet. Tell everyone to try on the Demo... Teach friends how to set up a DIY Sim... Write a tutorial... Make a Youtube video... You get the idea... Let's sell some rF2 Licenses.

16. Gupster

Gupster Registered

I can only echo all that has been posted here, Thank you for the best sim ever!

GO ISI!!!

17. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I am SO glad at you people's reaction to my positive post.... exactly what I set out to achieve.... POSITIVITY!

Recent things in my life have given me a perspective of how things are... that is why I wrote what I did... to share my positive message.

THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

18. romano2603

romano2603 Registered

Thank you ISI :)

19. Slamfunk3

Slamfunk3 Registered

Thanks ISI!!! I've been enjoying your software since the SportsCarGT days. Nothing better then hopping into rF2 after a stressful day and just relax everything away.
    TK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Tapatalk

20. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered