TH8RS Not Working

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ben4004, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Ben4004

Ben4004 Registered

I just picked up this game on Steam. First issue I ran into is that my wheel and shifter didn't work even though they seemed to be recognized. I was able to manually map the T300 wheel inputs. The shifter inputs seem to be mapped in game by gear 1, 2 etc. However, none of the inputs from the TH8RS are recognized. I tried manually mapping the shifter, but again none of the inputs are recognized so that didn't work. I haven't had this issue with any other racing game. I did notice that my wheel is seen as Joy 2 and my shifter as Joy 1, so maybe that's what's causing it? If so, I have no idea how I can switch these around.

I made sure that no other controllers are plugged into my PC except for DSD button box as Joy 3 that works fine, along with keyboard and mouse.

2. Ben4004

Ben4004 Registered

Ok, so I got it to work. Someone on Steam suggest I try manually loading the wheel profile from the list even though it auto detected my wheel. That seemed to have done the trick. Leaving this up in case someone else has the same issue.

davehenrie and Lazza like this.