TGM and TBC files

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Backdraft26, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Backdraft26

Backdraft26 Registered

Hi, I'm trying to add a little more grip to tyres. Reading Tyre Tool TGM PDF, I understood that TBC files are using for AI only and TGM for physical player.

I loaded a TGM file in the tyre tool, I didn't found any lines with "DryLatLong" "WetLatLong" "WearRate" like in TBC files...

A solution does exist to easily change the grip of the tires as the TBC file?

I do not understand English well (even with a translator), it is not easy to understand how tire tool.

Cordially, Nicolas.

F1CL League

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

3. Backdraft26

Backdraft26 Registered

Thanks Tim, but I read the files. I didn't found how to change grip... sorry, even with a translator, it's not simply to understand... I'm little lost...

In my league, some pilots want little more grip on the front tyre (Formula ISI mod 1.47). It may be too complicated, if that is the case I would not disturb the tires ...

4. Backdraft26

Backdraft26 Registered

I read again the tyre tool quick start. Could you confirm that it is this line needs to be changed: SlidingBaseCoefficient ?

I don't understand this line : StaticBaseCoefficient => I understand the translation, but I do not understand the usefulness

Any idea?

Cordially, Nicolas