tension is rising

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrbblack, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

Ive noticed alot of people are losing it and are getting fed up waiting on some kind of update

i think its time they done "something" to this beta even a tiny tweek of somekind

or released another car or track?

also the servers are dead ?

is anyone still playing? lucky if you get 5 people in a server now that should show u that this isnt going to well as its so unplayable

2. coops

coops Banned

i think u will find that a lot of things are finished but not released to us yet as they might be tweaking them. and also i think this initial release was more for the modding community to work with the new programs. im sure isi appreciates all feedback from drivers and modders. i to would luv a new update but can wait if it means perfecting new mods and releasing them finished. and they did say 1 month was an estimate not an exact time.

SO FOR NOW SIT BACK RELAX AND WAIT LIKE THE REST OF US ;)

PS.... and for not many ppl on the servers that's because there is not enough content for ppl on rf2 as there is on rf1, and a lot of us are still involved in league events. they will be there in there droves over the next 6 months.;)

3. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

i appreciate it is what it is but people get the wrong idea and think this is it .. but just a little patch teenie weenie wouldnt go a miss would it even if its just a menu thing

4. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

I also think that patching the game especially at the tires (temperature / grip) would be nice.

You can not dévelloper of physical, and thus mod without these data.

5. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Take their time to get it right.

6. Dave Millard

Dave Millard Registered

Patience kids....:p

7. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Registered

impatience is rising. not tension. tommorow it be out for 1 month. thats all.

8. RNelson

RNelson Registered

Not to mention that a tiny update would be met with the group complaining that they didn't update enough and what a joke ISI is because this is no way to fix a beta release...blah...blah...blah. At this point they will be criticized by one group or another no matter what they do so they might as well plot their course to finish the product and stick with it regardless of the comments here. They can't let other people's expectations for a time line dictate their actions. Anything they release has to be in a mode that is conducive to finishing the product not because Joe User is getting impatient.

9. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

i know the people that have flew off the handle should be ashamed of themselves ...

how does it feel to be under pressure working having sum asshole complaining your not fast enough etc

there accounts should be banned

10. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Registered

well lets not insite a riot!. Its becoming a wonderfull product. so lets not stress that through our own impatience.

Rest assured they are working on it.. But to do this right (NOT WRONG) will take time and (DELAYS).

11. Anonim

Anonim Registered

the next update will be released within the next two weeks. Read the forum carefully.

12. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Where does it say that Anonim....

I have looked and cannot find it....

13. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

The way I see it - if someone is impatient, then it's his own personal problem, not somebody else's.

There is a post named "Please remember" here and it's contents are exactly what people keep forgetting.

14. freew67

freew67 Registered

15. D1Racer

D1Racer Registered

Got any actual evidence of this? Because if people read this, and it doesn't happen, then brown stuff will splatter :S

16. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

I believe he signed up to the forum to cause arguments, he told me the beta would release on a certain day and it didn't......ignore the weirdo.

17. Anonim

Anonim Registered

as for the beta release and my post about it: yes, it's true, but my mistake was only - the beta released 17 hours later.

Be so kind and do yourself a favor - don't troll.
    The beta will be released very soon (within 2 weeks is everything I know for sure right now). But it will! Just be patient.

18. MarcG

MarcG Registered

[​IMG]

19. zemaniac

zemaniac Registered

Close the topic Tim :)
    this ain't no good.

PS. did I use "ain't" well? I'm not American but love that word :D

20. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

Are all people in this forum directly related to the ISI Staff? Reading some posts if feels like you're all having breakfast with them everyday. I hope that this tight family links will not interfere with the usual "customer <> company" relationship that you normally have when buying a product from a company.
    Now the family members will come up again with "it's beta" and "you have pre-purchased Rf2 final with the right to play beta. You have not paid for the beta, so you have no right at all to complain in any way" wtf???

The communication/information around this beta is horrible, that's simply a fact.
    I would have a t least expected to see a "identified issues" thread.
    Again, I don't mind having paid already, I would only expect a minimum of coordinated communication from ISI. What about the AA issues ? There are hundreds of threads about it.
    If ISI doesn't even communicate on identified problems, what's the use of this beta? Getting money early in? Getting modders to offer free content when ISI releases the final product? A reasonable communication structure would be the least thing you can expect if you're pre-financing the developement of a game. Yes we are! If not, why not giving out the beta out for free?

Family members: with this post you've got again an evil "pre-customer" that is not satisfied with the way ISI runs this beta, so start the "ISI-protection-mode" on your keyboards and kill me.
    However always remember "It's beta and you have not paid for it".

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.