[REL] T5 series 2012/13 V2 by UnitedRacingDesign

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Mar 28, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

My gosh, are you trolling or what? I have sayed we have been working on them 2 times, I have admited that you today allready TWICE!!! Not a single one was worth the release back than...

ebeninca and rubennaatje like this.
  2. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

@Euskotracks, @UnitedRacingDesign please calm down!
    No need to fight each other, is pointless and not productive for both...URD are working for us and we just need to wait, I don' see the problem here...so please, calm down all and stop this fight...

Kobradelta1000 and Euskotracks like this.
  3. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

I'm either missing something here or there is a personal issue in the background.
    If it's the first, then I wish someone would enlighten me as what on earth this argument is about.
    If it's the second, it's probably better dealt with via a PM.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  4. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Every release that fixes something is always welcome, Ales. When you say you are working on an update replying to someone reporting an issue, one doesn't expect to have to wait for over a year for it. I personally modified tgm and tbc files for this mod so that tires are a bit more consistent for both online and offline. It took me one afternoon.

Do you think the update doesn't deserve?

As a customer who owns T5, EGT and PX I would expect that you would have shown more empathy and interest in what worries to your existing customers.

You may not like the way some things are said but we might as well dislike the approach and effort that seems to be put into new or existing content.

While I understand that you cannot spend all your resources constantly improving existing content, leaving the oldest mod outdated for over two years is not acceptable IMO.

5. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

I wish some one with talent would build a new driver model for this Sim! The current one looks like last weeks road kill!
    I wish ISI content was updates. It's as old as the Sim itself and are crap! For the most part.
    I wish the recently release Studio 397 Nissan GT500 would have been done far better then it is! The only good thing about that car is the clay model itself. The textures, Sounds and physics are crap! Amateur hour at it finest.

Isn't funny when you see someone complaining so reverently about a third party content update that is 3 years old going on 4. Released and updated a few time when rF2 was so unstable and kept changing so much from build to build that even ISI content didn't keep up with it and even now, today, it's not up to date with the Sim and it's capabilities.

Personally I wouldn't expect the T5 to be updated now till after it's DX11 compatible along with all the other fixes as many see it.
    If it was me, or my team putting this much work into a update. You'd be paying for it as new content!

If for you the T5 mod is so bad, Then stop using it. Like your 3 - 4 year old mobile phone that want be updated or replace you'll have to buy a new one.

6. triebie

triebie Registered

I guess, 90% of all the discussion about the T5 mod is based on total confusion about the mix-up of the various versions and platforms out there. T5 12/13 for rFactor, T5 12/13 and 2015 for Assetto corsa, now AMS in the mix etc....
    Audi and BMW 2014 car updates as freebies, yes or not, for what platform, for what version of the T5 mod???
    Honestly, at least i got completely lost in all that chaos....

But anyway, URD is making high quality stuff and i am positive, that soon this will be cleaned up somehow.
    Would be nice to have the same versions or content status at least for all those different platforms.
    Personally i can´t wait to see a T5 2016 version with all 3 actual car models, that would solve everything!
    just my 2 cents, no offense to anybody.....

7. UnitedRacingDesign

2012/13 are in all games same. 2013 includes DRS.
    2015(Aura/Bayro whole new cars) except Maures wich was basicly the same that year-available only in AC right now.
    rF2 will probably get 2016 only, skipping 2015 here.
    Not really chaos but its ordered exactly in years and new model years :)
    2017 cars will get mayor update-we dont know if we will do them actually but i know there are changes coming to all cars becase of rules adjustments.

8. pkelly

pkelly Registered

@URD - thanks for the clarification and appreciate your dedication to our enhanced sim experience via your skilled efforts. Hope some of the expressed Forum frustration(s) is not too discouraging.

D.Painter likes this.
  9. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

I bought this to complete the set now I'm playing rfactor 2.
    Drives really well and another quality mod, worth every penny.

One thing I have noticed, is there is an odd graphical error that looks like a transparent version of the flame/backfire effect at the rear of the cars.
    Is this a known issue?

10. UnitedRacingDesign

Thank you and yes, that thing sometimes work, sometimes not. I have tested it for last few days and it worked funny, it will be removed in updated version.

11. bears

bears Registered

I must admit the time between releases is sometimes frustrating but you always produce quality and at a reasonable price and I have had hours of fun with your mods so I for one can't wait for your next release

Thanks for your efforts

senormen likes this.
  12. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Heat FX?

If so...

@TheMattyOnline :
    you can disable this effect in your player.json

simply set to:

13. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

I'll look and see if that's causing it. But it's only the T5 doing it so suspect it's related to something specific to only that mod.

14. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Yes, its MOD specific, but i thought, you may want to know, how to fix this in the meantime...

TheMattyOnline likes this.
  15. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

OK, thanks.

What effect will that have on any other cars, if any?

16. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

No Heat Haze... ;)

17. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

I feel slightly stupid now .....

Bit obvious :p

Juergen-BY likes this.
  18. UnitedRacingDesign

I will make Aura T5 2013 public release. Something like demo/pre V2 version in limited edition-not paintable and 1 skin only. So you guys can give a feedback and than about a week you can have full V2 in your emails.

Daytona 675, FuNK!, yippssy and 7 others like this.
  19. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Very good idea!

20. marmagas

marmagas Registered

The more you give the more you get!;)