Stuttering replay

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Emmanuel, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Registered

While I have no issue at all when playing the game and good frame rates, even starting from the back with a 30 cars field, I have a lot of stuttering in the replay. Any suggestion?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I think there are some replay issues, especially slow motion at times, but having the overlay (UI / buttons) visible can create stuttering. Try letting it disappear (unlock it if you've locked it) and see if it smooths out.

R.Noctua and Sim_Player like this.
  3. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Registered

Thanks Lazza. I tryed but it is still the same. I was with Global Endurance Mod, starting 32 on Mugello.

4. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Registered

UI overlay = stuttering.

5. vava74

vava74 Registered

Let's hope the new UI solves this. It's quite annoying, but it's also case sensitive, ranging from, slow motion, full blown stuttering, minor stuttering, to simply low FPS as default (I would say that, at best, I get around 30fps).

6. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Registered

Let's indeed hope for the new UI. Even without UI overlay it is still the same. Thank you all for your feedback.

7. vava74

vava74 Registered

Well, looking at the YT videos, it appears that the stuttering is still there.
    However, I think that there may be a bit more man power in place to eliminate this type of bugs and make background improvements.
    The evolution on loading times is a good indication that there are fresh minds at work.

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Have they said ANYTHING this week about replay improvements? If not, why do you suppose it will magically appear on Thursday. I have written about 6 variations of this same post now every day between here & RD, EVERYONE is hoping a fix for whatever their main issue is will be included in the new, new UI. If they had made sound improvements, AI improvements, physics updates, multi-player core improvements, or ANY fix or upgrade, don't you think it would have been mentioned with all the videos & text that has been released this week?
    Now this does NOT mean nothing is being worked on, but the UI looks to be a rather straight-forward functional front-end swap, not a collection of under the hood massive major changes that haven't been addressed for years. We 'may' see some of the various user's wish list items this year, and you can bet that when those items DO appear, they will be shouting and pounding their chest so everyone knows. But on Thursday????

jayarrbee36 likes this.
  9. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Registered

I just had a look at a replay with the new UI, it is definitelly a big improvement. Thank you.