Stutter triple screen

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Pablo11, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Pablo11

Pablo11 Registered

Hello triple screen 1440p 144hz running 250fps about quiet smooth. Problem starts when someone join the server and fps drops to 150 and I'm getting stutters.when checking purple and green bar i see sparks on green so that is graphics but why stutters when I'm still 150 fps. Then when I lock Max frame rate in player also stutters when turning left and right rapidly. Any solution to that?

Running 1080ti and Ryzen 5600x
    32gb ram

2. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

Try this it may help.
    In the player json file, scroll down to the Game Options section and find the lines as below and set to true. This setting totally cured all my stuttering problems and I have never had any memory problems with 16gb of memory. I tried a lot of other suggestions on the forums to stop stuttering but this is the only thing that worked. This is my permanent setting, it's worth trying and if it doesn't work for you, it' easy to reset. Good luck.
    "Record To Memory":true,
    "Record To Memory#":"record replays to memory rather than disk (may possibly reduce stuttering, but at your own risk because memory usage will be significant for long races)",

3. Pablo11

Pablo11 Registered

Thank you i wll give a try