Stock Car fixes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 73_Dave_Martin, Mar 19, 2017.

1. 73_Dave_Martin

73_Dave_Martin Registered

Has the Stock Cars been dropped? The rules still don't work correctly, the pit indicator hasn't been addressed and no new tracks have been released. No mention of these in the March update. It sure seems like 397 has given up on it.

mikecart likes this.
  2. Traveller

Traveller Member

That, or list the parts they are working on so the community could work on the other parts that need addressed.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

S397 is rather busy with a couple of projects. Just because your needs haven't been addressed yet, does not mean they are being ignored.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  4. VAustinElly

VAustinElly Registered

A guy that goes by the name machine has a bunch of tracks on steam for ovals. Not all but a bunch, I'm sure he is working on others. And I found a mod the other night for 2016 sprint cup car set. The cars look pretty good. The AI on machines tracks are decent but they do tend to stick to thier line regardless if you are there or not. While I would like to race against other human drivers which is why I race more on iracing my schedule doesn't allow for that to happen.

5. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Registered

I'm kind of bummed as well, at least in regards to the short tracks they showed last June lol. They showed a martinsville and Bristol lookalike and haven't heard a word on that since.

6. mastpalermo

mastpalermo Registered

Link?

7. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Those have been 3PA tracks iirc, so nothing in the hands of the official track artists I guess and dependend on the people working on those tracks. Next to the fact that it doesn't make much sense to release a bunch of tracks now just one month before a big engine update. There have been notes of content announcements in the March Roadmap, so being patient is the key I guess. ;)

8. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Registered

Yeah, I can be a little impatient lol, sometimes I can wait but most the time I can't :). I've done the rF2 Stockcar skins for the 2016 season of NASCAR and I just started recently doing my own rF1 track conversions for it. Can't release those without permission but at least now I have all the tracks I want to run lol.

9. VAustinElly

VAustinElly Registered

I'll have to search it up again but when I find it I will post it.

mastpalermo and 2ndLastJedi like this.
  10. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

I bet they have some surprises hidden somewhere for us. They did take on a big overhaul though with DX11 and VR.

73_Dave_Martin likes this.
  11. 73_Dave_Martin

12. VAustinElly

VAustinElly Registered

13. 73_Dave_Martin

Haven't been able to see how the pit crew works when pit lane is full, but wow! I
    'm happy! Thank you very much!

14. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Registered

Aww :( no credit to the person who came up with that skin pack? I'm thinking they must have spent quite a bit of time to provide that to the community. Word is, I heard he lurks on this forum ;)

Guimengo likes this.
  15. VAustinElly

VAustinElly Registered

Sorry man. I intended to throw your name on that but I was rushed my the family.

DaREALMastaD likes this.
  16. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Registered

:) no problem, just a little silly humor on my part to give you a hard time. :D I do appreciate though that you spread the word so that others can access and obtain the skin so thanks for that.

17. VAustinElly

VAustinElly Registered

Hey its no problem it's an awesome skin pack! While I appreciate the original stock cars that came with rf2 its nice to have the real car models with the real logos. I just need to get my own custom skin somehow to throw in the mix with that pack just so when I am recording a replay to show people I can see my name on the car instead of Kurt Busch.