Stephen Hawking rf2 Spotter addon for Crewchief or Spotter Plugin

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Louis, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Louis

Louis Registered

Hi,
    I would like to ask for an "How to do" an addon for one of the spotter plugins already available for rf2.
    Seems possible to do with any of the tools available but i have no much idea where to begin. I´d like to add edited famous quotes from Hawking changing some words like "science" to "racing" for random times when you are racing alone in big tracks or specifc race results like 1st, 2nd, 3rd... Last, dnf, dq, etc. Ex:
    Science Racing is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion.”

Stephen Hawking

However difficult life a race may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.

- Stephen Hawking

ps: if only is possible to show his photo in the game when he is giving inspirational messages....
    1401.jpg

ps2: yes, i know. As you can see, i do not have high goals in simracing.

2. Louis

Louis Registered

I´m open to ideas, like just taking all wav available and pass through in some voice sinthetizer or re - doing all audios using a specific program... Any help will be apreciated

3. Louis

Louis Registered

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
    Confucius
    I need this msg from my spotter :D:D:D

4. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

A search immediately showed up https://lingojam.com/StephenHawkingVoiceGenerator which did a reasonable job of "Racing is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion" (I assume that should be discipline). From that you can download .wav files and import those into your spotter.

5. Louis

Louis Registered

thank you. Im pretty sure i tried this yesterday, because i remember this funcionality you are talking about (save as wav file) but the voice doesn't look like Hawking and i cannot acess now with my phone to be sure.
    by the quote, i assume is really disciple (lika a person who "follow" a leader, a master). I think